19 | Protect Me

When Kyle and Chaska got into the younger man's apartment, the first thing they did was lock lips

     When Kyle and Chaska got into the younger man's apartment, the first thing they did was lock lips. The two stumbled about, earning a hiss from one of the cats as they made their way to the small bathroom.

     "Chaska," Kyle called out when they two pulled away to take off their clothes. "Are you okay?" he asked, not being able to get over how the man had broken down in tears when they got into the car.

     "I'm fine," Chaska muttered, closing the distance between them when he took off the last of his clothing. "As long as I have you, I'm fine."

     Kyle shivered at the man's words as Chaska took his face in his hands. He rubbed the man's fair skin with the base of his thumbs, smiling a bit before pressing his lips to Kyle's again. There was something about the way Chaska kissed that sent tingles down Kyle's spine—the fullness of his lips, mixed with the eagerness of his tongue.

     Chaska moves his hands from Kyle's face to the man's lower back. Kyle wasn't sure how, but he has been led into the shower cubicle, and the two were now under the showerhead. Chaska's hand fumbled with the shower numb until warm water gushed up the pipes and fell from the sprinkler, hitting their bodies and warming up their skins.

     Chaska pulled away from the kiss, gasping as he rested his head on Kyle's shoulder. He hugged the man loosely, feeling the man's wet hair tickle his neck as they rocked from side to side under the shower.

     The feeling of Chaska's soft skin pressed up against his made Kyle's heartbeat quicken. He let himself touch the man, running his hands up and down his chest and letting his eyes linger. A nice firm stomach, and well-defined muscles. There was something about watching Chaska go taunt in real-time that fascinated him.

     It was because of him—all for him.

     The hardness, the lust in Chaska's dark eyes, the man's lovely bowed lips and chiseled jaw. Chaska was all his, and he was Chaska's.

      Kyle brushed up against him, and their erections touched, earning a low moan from each man.

     Chaska let the hand he had been using to hold on to Kyle's shoulder slip between them, he let fingers graze the man's nipples before pulling away a bit so he could look down at them. He bent a bit, catching one of the taunt buns with his tongue.

     They finished showering and stumbled out of the bathroom together, still finding it hard to keep their hands to themselves. Kyle laid on his back, letting Chaska hover over him with his still wet hair that dripped water on his chest.

     "Kyle," Chaska muttered, letting his hands run up and down the man's thighs. "It's going to hurt," he muttered, making Kyle blink before looking over at the dresser where Chaska has shoved in condoms and a bottle of lube that they had bought one night but had been too tired to do anything with.