Match Against Playboys : Chapter 3

The next was a very busy day at Gusu Lan University. Almost all girls and boys crowed around the playground, longing to see the inter-faculty games. Every Department used to take part in inter-faculty games.

What excited them the most was that the top playboys of their university were going to play against each other, especially Mr. Handsome and Prince Charming. All the girls were cheering all the players there.

Wang Yibo, Song Jiyang, Meng Ziyi, Hao Xuan, and others already made their presence in the playground area.

Song Jiyang and Yibo were sitting next to each other, warming up for their matches.

"Song Jiyang, you have to win for the Department of Technology," Yibo said stretching his legs.

"I will." Song Jiyang said with determination." Not only for our department but also I have to show Mr. Heartbreaker with whom he is messing with."

"That's it." Yibo patted Jiyang.

"Yibo, don't lose to Prince Charming." Song Jiyang said looking at Yibo.

"I won't," Yibo said confidently.

"Don't become overconfident. You don't know how determined Prince Charming is. I have hard that if he wants to own something, he will get it by any means. Yesterday he already challenged you. So don't take it easy."

"Jiyang, don't worry about that. Yesterday I has a friendly match with him. I already figured out his weak points." Yibo smiled.

"That great dude. Best of luck."

"You too."

The first event started was tennis. There were a total of 8 Departments in Gusu Lan University. The first match was between the Department of Business and the Department of Arts. Before the game started, who would win was already known to everyone. As expected within few minutes Department of Business won as the player was none other than famous Mr. Heartbreaker Wang Hao Xuan. Everyone cheered him while he proudly waved to his audience.

The next match was between the Department of Technology and the Department of Science. Song Jiyang of Department of technology was fully focussed on winning. Within 5 minutes, Song Jiyang won the match. Jiyang smiled and waved to his audience.

"Wow! Mr. Gentle won! My boy is really determined." The girls screamed.

Soon the semifinals of tennis event occurred and two departments were selected for finals - Department of Business and Department of Technology.

Wang Hao Xuan was already excited for the finals. He was sitting beside Xiao Zhan whose eyes were focussed on Wang Yibo, who was warming up and talking merrily with Mr. Gentle.

"Zhan, can you guess who will win in the finals?" Hao Xuan asked.

"Mn?" Zhan advertised his gaze to Hao Xuan.

"Who else? Hao Xuan." Zhan elbowed him.

"Who says Hao Xuan is going to win?" Meng Ziyi suddenly appeared