Weird Dream: Chapter 24

"Yibo..." Zhan sat on his bed, while his fingers were brushing against Yibo's soft milk-white cheeks making the latter open his eyes and him.

"What's up Zhan?" Rubbing his eyes, Yibo replied while sitting beside Zhan.

"You know" Zhan cupped Yibo's face while leaning in. "I love you so much. I love you more than anything in this entire world."

"I love you too Zhan," Yibo said as he closed his eyes, pressing his face against the other's warm palm, feeling his beloved's warmth.

Zhan smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. He looked at Yibo while the latter smile a bit. Zhan's thumb gently caressed Yibo's soft pulpy lips feeling the softness. Zhan leaned further and they were about to share a tender kiss, suddenly the bedroom door opened with a loud bang and a familiar figure entered in. Zhan at once jumped on the bed seeing that figure.

"Zan Jin?!" Zhan looked at him as if he saw a ghost. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Xiao Zhan..." That figure smirked as he walked towards Zhan. "I am here to take Wang Yibo away."

"What!? No!" Zhan protested. "He is MINE! You cannot take him away."

"But I love him, Xiao Zhan." That man sarcastically said as he pulled Yibo out of the bed.

"Don't touch me!" Yibo tried to make himself free but he couldn't because of the other's strong grip.

"Zan Jin, leave him." Zhan reached to hold Zan Jin's collar but the latter moved a step back holding Yibo at gunpoint.

"Xiao Zhan, poor thing! If I cannot have him, none in the world can have him." That guy smirked.

"Zan Jin, you cannot do this to me." Zhan pleaded to fall on his knees.

"I am not Zan Jin." That guy laughed. "But I won't tell you who I am." That guy pressed his gun at Yibo's temples. "Sweetheart, sorry, but I cannot let Zhan take you."

"Please spare him," Zhan begged while tears escaped his eyes. "Please don't kill him."

"Sorry." With a sinister smile, that guy pulled the trigger and in the next moment, Yibo collapsed in a pool of blood.

"YIBO!!!!!!"

With a loud scream,  Zhan at once sat on his bed. Beads of sweat covered his entire face as well his half-naked body. Yibo who sleeping peacefully beside Zhan woke up due to Zhan's loud scream.

"What happened, Zhan?!" Yibo exclaimed as he could clearly see how much Zhan was sweating and he was panting as if he did some vigorous exercise.

"Yibo..." Zhan immediately hugged Yibo, pressing him tight against him, as if would never let go of the other.

"Zhan!?" Yibo said softly, while his hand messaged Zhan's scalp and his other hand hugged Zhan. "Calm down. I am here."

"Don't leave me," Zhan said restlessly as his grip around Yibo became tighter.

"I am here right beside you and in your arms." Yibo caressed Zhan. "Did you had a nightmare?" He broke the hug and cupped Zhan's face to which the latter noded. "It's just a nightmare Zhan, not a reality. It's only 4:30 am, go back to sleep." Yibo gently made Zhan lay on the bed.

"C-can I hug you while sleeping?" Zhan asked hesitatingly looking at the other. "I swear, I won't do an..."

"You can hug me." Smiling Yibo laid beside Zhan and turned his back towards Zhan. He waited for a few seconds for Zhan to hug him. When he didn't feel the other's touch, Yibo turned his head. "Aren't you going to hug me?"