🔃switched roles🔃

I was laying calming in bed nearly asleep until I heard sean kick the door open and crash land on the bed.

"Hello good man" I rolled over patting his chest he was breathing rapidly. He was panicked or trying to calm down. His chest rose and settled he was hyperventilating,

"Hey are you okay?" I started to sit up
He grabbed my upper arm and slammed his lips on To mine. I gasped he furrowed his brows focusing on the kiss.

"Are—mm- you okay" I kept trying to pull away
"I just watched the best porn ever!" He smiled like a child he held my legs and kissed up my thighs,
"I'm sorry what?!" I got offended
"Don't worry I only did it for an idea of what I wanna do with you!" He jumped in his hands grabbing me making me straddle him.

I pushed off,
"No! I pushed you away!" I crossed my arms he huffed in frustration
"Wait listen! I won't pin you down or anything! I want you to ride me!" He smiled I was interested now,
"I'm on top?"
He nodded, I smiled softly my gut twisted,

"Okay, fine." I started to tug at the hem of his shirt, he smiled and brought my hands to his mouth and started kissing my knuckles.

I looked him up and down, I felt his bulge under me.
I noticed his muscles through his shirt,
"This is getting small," I traced his chest,
"Yeah I know, it's old" he let go of my hands,

I started to push it up his body, he smiled at my antics, he helped me take it off, he then tossed it to the side.

I started to gaze into his eyes I leaned over him and kissed him softly, his hands slid up my shirt he started to unhook my bra, out of frustration he started to get harsher, He couldn't get my bra undone I brought my hand to my back and guided his hand to unhook it.

I felt it loosen, I sat back up and started to pull off my shirt as it came off so did my bra, it fell to his stomach.

He quickly pulled me back into the kiss, our lips danced and I started to create a friction, I kept my arms on both sides of his chest.

Keeping myself steady with him he started to help me grind against him, I let soft moans slip free.

"Let me eat you out..." he pleaded with me,
"Does that mean..." I looked up he grew the biggest smirk,
"Sit on my face" I paused for a moment my gut turned in my stomach at the idea of that,
"Eh..." I was nervous,
"Well then, how will you foreplay?" He caressed my sides,
"I can suck you off," I looked up at him,

He got red,
I smiled and crawled down his body,
I unbutton and unzipped his jeans slowly, I palmed him while I did.

"You're so hot" he was flustered,
I pulled his jeans down to his knees, he inhaled sharply when I stopped.

I then wrapped my fingers around his waistband, he bit his lip watching me pull it down.

"God, you're such a tease..." he moaned softly, I tugged the clothes off once and for all.
I watched him spring free, I smiled and but my lower lip, he watched my stare.

"Don't drown in your drool" he laughed, I blinked looking at him in embarrassment.
"Awe! I'm sorry!" He laughed
I took a breath then pushed my tongue on his shaft and licked upwards.

I rested it on his tip, he had a clear blush,
I wrapped my lips around his tip making sure to take a moment.

He ran his fingers through my hair, slightly pushing me down. I swiped his hand away, he let out uneven breathes, he tried to thrust up and get me to move.

I started to push myself down, sucking him on the way down. My lips half way down, I started sucking right there.

He was in a deep red blanket of blush, his sweat started to act as a sheet. He ran his hands through my hair again, moans and grunts started to slip free.

I pushed myself down further, until my lips kissed his end, he tried to occupy himself, trying to refrain from moaning.

I started to bob my head slowly and brought myself half way down as I corkscrewed his shaft. He tried to keep his sanity as I did, he made sure to thrust into my mouth.

I nearly gagged, every time I went all the way down his tip submerged in my throat, I kept going trying not to gag on his length.

He flinched I looked up his tensed body, he was extremely hot. I imagined his manhood pounding my core as I begged for his mercy.

I let out a moan, he flinched again, then his eyes went wide his had a flustered face and, a lazy mouth open smile.

"Y/N! I-..." it was too late, he shot deep into my throat and bad time too, my lips were at his balls.
His tip down my throat, I pulled my mouth up and swallowed.

Cum dripped from the corner of my mouth, he panted a little.
"You're...really good at that" he blushed making me smiled,
"You swallow?" He asked as I straddled his abdomen.

He was so nervous, his cheeks reddened, and his lips chapped from biting. he rubbed my hips and watched me move back I started to grind on him.

"Do you have a condom" I asked jacking him off to get his hard-on back, he glanced to the nightstand.

I crawled to the edge of the bed and tugged the drawer, my core pleading for something. Even a breath! I just needed him!

I snatched up the condom, I tore it open with my teeth. Crawling back to him, I saw him jerk off a bit.

I rolled it on him, he grunted a bit.
"I hate condoms" he shifted
"Sorry love, I forgot my pill." I frowned he winked at me.

He grabbed my hips and we guided my heat over his length, we locked eyes.

His gorgeous eyes, I could get lost in those eyes.
I slipped down over him, both of us groaned in pleasure.

He helped me, as I rose again. His mouth fell open, I started to fall again I started slow with myself.
Quickly my bounces matched his thrusts, we were ruthless.

It didn't stop, either he practically threw me with his hips, or I bounced on him until he started thrusting again.

Ours hips matched, almost as if they didn't we'd die.
I felt him twitch inside me, then my walls tightened.

I stared down at him, he had his eyes shut.
"You're so tight..." he moaned
"Sean..." I moaned softly his grip tightened,
"Damnit I love you..." he was getting closer,
I let myself get sloppy. I smiled and looked down again, we shared the cum glance.

Then I dropped one last time, I came on him, I stayed there for a moment.

Then pulled back up and laid myself next to him, my core aches and he rubbed my back tossing the condom away.

We sat for a moment,
"Okay now you owe me a movie night" I stated he laughed and held me in his one arm, we caught out breath.

"We could watch a movie right now?" He sat up against the bed frame, I grabbed his shirt and slipped it on.

He wrapped his arm around me, making sure to kiss at my head.  I rested against him as he started to go through movies with me.