🎥Recording🎥

I hated Y/n.

My temporary roommate.

Fuck her.

I'm housing her as a thing for a friend. She is a fellow YouTuber she is staying in Ireland for a couple days.

Her brother, Mark asked very politely that I let her stay in my house for a day or two.

I heard her tip tap down the hall, I groaned.

She passed the recording room and I heard her go to the guest room.

Why do I hate her?

She is incredibly hot. She doesn't even know.

I can't tell if she's teasing me or not. I'm going crazy when Mark told me she was coming he also said no matter what I can't fuck her and I can't tell if she's testing me.

So I don't HATE her. I just hate that she's hot.

I heard her leave the guest room.

"Y/n!" I called quickly before I got lost in thought,
"Yes?" She smiled, fuck.

I wanted to fuck.

"Dinner."
"Dinner?" She smiled
"Y-yeah what do you want for dinner." I then mentally facepalmed.

"W-we just ate dinner." She gave a disturbed look.

"I know I just meant..."
"You think I'm pretty." I rose my brows, how'd she know?!

"I've been cat called hit on and nearly raped multiple times. I know that look good." She sighed
"I'm really sorry...I didn't mean to-"
"Don't feel bad. May as well warn you." She started to walk away then stopped and turned around.

"Tomorrow. Before I leave, let's get coffee." She smiled I stared in disbelief,
"Oh my gOD!" I jumped and did a little dance she rose her brows and laughed
"Wait!" I paused
"Mark said I can't do anything..." I frowned
"Make dose not own me." She gave me a death glare, I rose my brows as she started to close I'm on me.

"Uh- yeah. Totally,"

The way she stared at me, she gave me bedroom eyes.

I felt myself harden quickly, my breath got shaken, until finally she had me against the desk.

"Mark does not own me." She repeated
"Agreed."

"If you wanna test me, turn the camera on. Let's send a video to Mark." She smirked
"Y/n!" I gasped she was kinky.

Damn. That's hot.

I held the bottom of her jaw and tilted it upwards, before I could she planted a soft kiss on my lips, her eyes shut slowly as she kissed me.

I felt her push herself against me fully,
I didn't wanna ruin the kiss I started to get intimidated.

"Woah Y/n..."
"Do you wanna fuck? Or just get coffee? I love sticking shit to Mark." She laughed and I saw her innocence again, I quickly grabbed her face and started fucking her mouth with my tongue.

She smiled and started kissing me deeply, we quickly got carried away. I forced her on my chair,
"Can I turn on my camera..." I pulled away we both started panting.
"Do it. We can watch it later~" she pulled me back in biting my lip.

I gripped her waist harshly,
"Mph..." she moaned, her moan was fucking gorgeous
"You are fucking perfect." I ran my fingers through her hair then gripped it.

She started to tug at my shirt, then as she took it off I started to turn on the camera,
"Mmmm, you're hot." She whispered, I started grinding on her core she mumbled nonsense.