Birds v Sirens Pt. 5

You and Huntress crashed through the window only to be met with a very large hammer in the face. The two of you rolled to a halt before you looked up to see the three Sirens staring you down.

Harley: Can you keep it down please?!

She rushed at you again and on instinct you jumped on top of Huntress just as Harley's hammer slammed into your ribs sending you across the room. You landed and flew towards Harley only for your arms and legs to be grabbed by vines and forced against the wall. Huntress was restrained as well leaving the three of you at the mercy of the Sirens who were now looking at the two fo you with intrest.

Catwoman: So there's another Batman? This is, confusing.

Harley: Are the two of you dating or somethin?

Ivy: Not everyone working together are dating Harley dear.

Catwoman took a closer look at you just as you hear something that made your eyes widen. A, baby crying? Harley looked worried as she rushed into the other room and returned with a blonde baby in her arms.

Harley: You were so loud ya woke my baby ya asshole.

You and Huntress looked at each other in shock.

Y/N: You have a kid?! Wait a sec. That make sense now that I think about it.

The three looked at you and you sighed.

Y/N: Future Batman.

They all nodded in understanding.

Ivy: The girls did say you were here as well.

You looked at the kid and smiled a bit. This was the Twin's mother.

Y/N: Emma?

Harley nodded as she planted a soft kiss on her head. You had secretly slid a batarang out from your wrist and began to cut through the vines before finally freeing your right arm. Before Ivy could react, you used your boots to completely free yourself and took a defensive stance in front of Huntress.

Y/N: So, I was always curious. Is that the Joker's kid?

Harley looked at you with eyes of hatred. It was as if you had offended her.

???: No, she's mine.

The batarang was shot out of your hand by the new presence in the room. Your eyes fell on him.

Y/N: Deadshot?! What the hell?!

You were honestly surprised. Deadshot was the twin's grandpa? Him and Harley had.....that's just down right disturbing.

Deadshot: Yeah. She's my daughter. Speaking of which,

He pointed the gun at you.

Deadshot: Where's my granddaughters?