cuarenta y nueve

voting and COMMENTING = faster updates guys 😗

It was finally the first weekend of Coachella, and since it wasn't really Oscar's scene, Tatiana got to pick two friends to go with her, curtesy of being a performer. Of course she brought Aiyana, and her second person was Sergio, her gay best friend.

"Dude, we're at Coachella! For free!" Aiyana exclaimed excitedly as the three walked around the festival, which is normally just empty land in California. "They weren't lying when they said everyone just comes here to take pictures."

Sergio looked around, shaking his head even though he was planning to take pictures later. "Let's go buy food. Tengo hambre."

"Bitch, you're always hungry."

"Ok, and?"  Sergio shook his head and started looking around and walking to find a good food place.  "You act like food isn't a human necessity."

Aiyana stayed silent while Tatiana let out a laugh and went to follow Sergio because in all honesty, she wanted food too.  "Wait who's performing tonight if you're not dancing until tomorrow?"

"Childish Gambino, stupid."  Sergio said.  "Did you not see the lineup poster?"

Aiyana shook her head and went up to Tatiana to throw her arm over her shoulders. "No, I just came because Tati invited me."

Sergio shook his head as he stepped into a line. "Did you bring sunscreen? Because it's hotter than a hijo de puta out here and I'm not trying to go back to school looking like a bottle of Tapatío."

Tatiana nodded her head and swung her little backpack to the front of her body. "Tati's a mother, she has her whole house in this bag." Aiyana said sarcastically, but she wasn't exactly wrong.

"Do you want the lotion or the spray? And for your body or your face?"

× × ×

"Spooky, we'll be back Sunday night, stop calling."

"Sergio, move."  Tatiana shoved his head away from her screen and looked down at the tiny Oscar on her phone.  "Okay, but seriously, you've called 30 times today."

"Because I'm bored.  You can't come back like... right now?"

"No, I'm performing tonight."

"What about tomorrow?"

Tatiana stared at Oscar through FaceTime with one of her eyebrows raised.  "I'll call you right before we go on stage and right after.  I promise."  She swore to him.  "Now go take care of Cesar and Blossom."

"She's right here."  The camera panned down and right beside Oscar was Tatiana's baby who had her head on his thigh.  "She said you should come back too."

"You know, if you came like I invited you, you wouldn't have to keep calling."

Oscar smacked his lips and shook his head in disgust.  "There's too many people over there.  I don't even like the people here."

Tatiana hummed and then moved her phone when Aiyana came back with trays of food.  "Is his bald ass still talking?"

"You know, if Tati wasn't around, we'd be murdered by now."  Sergio commented, referencing the fact that they constantly make fun of and disrespect Spooky, and haven't been killed.

"Aiyana would've been first."

"Hey!"

"Qué?  You're annoying and loud.  And don't think I forgot all those times you interrupted us when I was balls-"

Sergio covered his ears and started screaming to avoid hearing the rest of Oscar's sentence.  Aiyana looked at the phone screen in disgust while Tatiana's jaw was just hanging out of pure shock.  "You just can't handle my personality like Tati can."  Aiyana stated, reaching over to hold Tatiana's head in her arms.

"Could you not suffocate her before she comes back?"

Aiyana stared emotionlessly at the screen while Tatiana tried to eat around the arms holding her head.  "Why?  So you can be ball-

Sergio grew tired of the topic and dropped his voice a few octaves as he said, "Cut that shit.  I don't wanna hear nothing 'bout balls while I'm eating this burrito."

Everyone went silent and even a few people walking by stopped and stared for a second.  "The fuck was that?"

"Sounds like what my sleep paralysis demon would sound like if it could talk."

vote and comment, por favor..  yall be dry as hell on here