cincuenta y nueve

About 2 weeks have passed since 19th street got bold and decided to roll up on the Santos, and nothing has calmed down. Same goes for Cuchillos. She was relentless and so sure that some high school freshmen could find her supposedly dead ex boyfriend.

With Cuchillos breathing down his neck, Oscar was also trying to get 19th Street to calm down before someone really got hurt, and it wasn't going to be anyone in Santos territory.  However, Cuchillos, being the dictator, basically, of Los Santos was telling him to forget about them, as if the drive by was meaningless.  I mean, they weren't a big threat,  but with all the innocent people in the Santos territory, Oscar didn't want to wait until 19th Street learned how to aim and kill someone before he stopped them. 

Tatiana wasn't worrying about it too much, but she was definitely cautious seeing as she was dating the leader of Los Santos, and that definitely made her a target, despite the fact that she wasn't involved with the stuff the gang did. She was more focused on passing her classes and getting things ready for the dance competition, but when Oscar needed it, she was there to help.

"Time out, Tati. I got asthma."

Tatiana looked at one of the dancers through the mirror and then nodded her head with an apologetic smile on her face. "Take a 10 minute break, and we'll go back to practicing."

While people went to the bathroom, outside for air or to get water, Sergio walked up to Tatiana with an irritated look on his face. "Bitch, I should bop you for making me do this much cardio." He grumbled, pushing Tatiana back by her forehead. "I didn't sign up for this shit."

"Sergio, we've been on the dance team since freshman year. We always do this before performances and competitions."  Tatiana explained with a small pant, but she definitely wasn't as bad as everyone else. 

With a shake of his head, Sergio took large gulps of water and started talking with his hands, like he always does.  "You dance with Beyoncé one time and suddenly you got the stamina of a horse."  He paused for a second then lifted his head up to look Tatiana in the eyes.  "Oscar's nasty ass loves that shit, huh?"

Tatiana's eyes went wide, and then she shoved Sergio, who dramatically fell to the ground. "Te odio." Sergio looked up to Tatiana, but rather than saying anything, he fell back and acted like he died.

It took about another hour before the practice finally ended, but the dance for their competition was mostly clean now, with the exception of a few counts that were already really fast and easy to mess up on. 

Tatiana walked out with her usual group of friends, but once they hit the parking lit, they all split up.  Her friends parked in the back, because they were usually late to school, but she parked somewhere in the middle.  Her black Camaro was kind of deserted in the parking lot, seeing as school ended 3 hours ago; the only cars left were the dance team, a few sport teams and a couple teachers who stayed behind to grade papers.  Tatiana had unlocked her car and put her duffle bag in the back seat when tires screeched behind her.  Before she could even turn, a bag was thrown over her head and she was thrown into an SUV.

Sergio and a few other dancers were still walking to their cars when it all happened, so the second Sergio saw where the van pulled up to, he dropped his bag and sprinted over.  He had got there right when it took off, but even through the smoke it made from the rubber scraping against the gravel, he was able to get over half of the license plate.

Sergio ran back to his car and gestured for his friend to get in.  "Dios mío, what do we do?"

"We're going to Spooky's place."  His friend looked at him like he lost his mind, but Sergio quickly pulled out and started speeding down the road. 

"Spooky?  Why?"

"Oh, I don't know.  Maybe because his girlfriend just got abducted and he's killed people over her before."

Within minutes, Sergio was in front of Oscar's house, and despite the car not being parked evenly, he jumped out and sprinted to start pounding on the door.  When it opened, he was met with the annoyed face of Oscar, as usual.  Oscar was about to ask why he was on his porch, but then Sergio started spilling his guts.

He took one deep breath, and in under 20 seconds, he quickly said, "I was in the parking lot walking to my car right?  And Tati was closer, so we split up, but then a black SUV swerved up in that shit and while my ass was sprinting— y sabes que my ass running— these buff ass, Dwayne Johnson bitches threw a black bag over Tati's head and threw her in and took off down the street." 

Oscar, confused as ever, had his face scrunched up as he stared at Sergio in the eye.  "What?"

"Some Dwayne Johnson built bitches threw Tati into a van and kidnapped her!  You want that shit in Spanish?"  Sergio said loudly.  "I got the license plate number too."

Oscar was suddenly alert before he yanked Sergio in and sat him down at the kitchen table.  "Write the plate down, I'm making phone calls."

S3 couldve had so much more action with Cuchillos and 19th Street, so that's what ya gettin 😌 from this point on, shit's a mess.

130 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️
VOTE AND COMMENT!!