The USJ (We all know what happens here)

"Kill... ALLMIGHT!!!"

Hundreds of villains were crawling out of the purple warp, and in the centre of them all was a man with grey-blue hair with hands all over his body, and next to him was a monster. It had big, strong muscles all over its body, and deep purple skin. It's brain was exposed, and had a beak instead of a mouth.

"EVERYONE GET BACK, THIRTEEN PROTECT THE STUDENTS!!" Aizawa ordered, readying his scarf and jumping down the stair to the villains

"Apologies for not introducing ourselves first"

A voice rang out from behind the students, and everyone turned around to look at where it had come from to see a wall of purple mist with yellow, misty eyes at the top.

"EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE-" Thirteen started, activating her quirk, but before she could,  Bakugo and Kirishima burst forth and attempted an attack on the villain.

Their attack went straight through them, and the villain spread its misty body around the students.

Midoriya activated his Demonic powers, and formed wing of darkness. He managed to grab Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima and Tsu before the mist had almost surrounded them completely, he had no choice but the leave the others and get the ones he had to safety. He quickly flew out, the 4 people he had managed to get his darkness to dragging behind him, and he just managed to get out.

"Thanks Midoriya." Todoroki, Kirishima and Tsu nodded, Kirishima a bit more enthusiastic, while Bakugo shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU DAMN NERD?!! I COULD HAVE GOTTEN OUT OF THERE MYSELF!!!"

"Thats not what happened in the anime or manga..." Midoriya whistled cheekily, which made Author-Chan VERY ANGRY!!!

WHAT DID I TELL YOU, ABOUT BREAKING THE 4TH WALL!!!

Midoriya then proceeded to ignore the Author.

"C'mon guys, there's no time for messing around, we have to get somewhere safe! Kero" Tsu urged.

"But we gotta help Mr. Aizawa or some students!" Kirishima pointed out desperately.

"I agree with Kirishima, we gotta do something!" Midoriya agreed, and Todoroki nodded as well.