Part - 2 💟

Part - 2 💟

Rajveer....

I don't think before that her silence could bother me that much.

I am finding anything to talk to her, but she is all silent and gives answers in one or two words.

This time I am going to ready for a party and she is coming with me. And I decide that today I'll ask her why she is ignoring me??
I come out from the closet after getting ready and see a beautiful angel in front of me.

I never tried to see that she could look this beautiful in a simple net red colour saree.

I just stare at her like a lost puppy. Did I am falling for her ??

No, this is all my assumption. I shake my head.

"Let's go." I said to her, and she just nodded and followed me.

******

Now we are sitting in my car and there she is looking outside the window. There is an awkward silence.

We reached and I parked my car and came out and went to her side to open the door but before I could reach her side she herself came out.

We went inside the hotel. And I search for my friends and I see them on one side with their wives.

We went towards them and I introduced her to all of them.

She looked happy with them, and we all four friends went to congratulate our fifth partner to his marriage.

Yes our fifth friend Rahul Sharma who got married two days ago and today is his reception party.

We all went and we congratulated him and his wife. He is not here when I am married to Taniya.

" Rahul, meet my wife Taniya and Taniya meet Rahul our best friend and his wife Suhana." I said to and sneaked my arm to her waist, and she gasped but smiled at them.

We all chatted for some time, and after that we left our wives there and went towards drinking.

We started to drink when Adi spoke. " Raj, what is going on between you and Taniya bhabhi."

"Hmm, what do you mean." I asked him.

"I mean did you guys stop your fight or still fight." Adi said.

"Stop it guys, we are here to celebrate Rahul marriage, not discuss my matter." I said, avoiding my topic and seeing her who is laughing with other ladies looking very cute.

"Love is in the air huh." Arjun speak.

"No." I said quickly and they all four laughed. Now what did I do??

"I don't say this to you, now tell us." Arjun speaks with a smirk.

" There is nothing like that, I-i j-just." I stutter , oh god!

"Just leave it and see if your wife is talking to some guy and also hugging him." Adi said seeing somewhere.

I look at that side and see she is hugging some guy and seeing that my blood boiled and I went towards where she is.

Taniya.....

It is almost one month for our marriage and that incident when he hurt me. My family didn't raise their voice, and he hurt me. And said just sorry. I don't know why his behavior bothers me that much.

I decide that I will not talk to him anymore and avoid him.

I noticed that he tried to talk to me and asked some random things but, I only said one or two words.

I am ready in a red net saree to go to his friend's reception. He came out after getting ready and after we went there.

The hotel is decorative beautifully. We entered, and he searched for his friend and went towards them then he introduced me to his friends and their wives.
Arjun, Adi and Zareen, and their respected wives Priya, Teena and Noor. They all are very good. I enjoyed it.

Then after this we all went to the newly wed couple. We all congratulate Rahul and Suhana. When he introduced me with them he sneaked his arm around my waist and a shiver ran to my spine and i gasped. But i cover this and smile towards them.
Why is he behaving like this.

After that they all went towards somewhere, and we all lady chit-chat.

"Hmm Taniya tell us, did you guys do, you know what I mean." Priya asked me and my whole face is red due to embarrassment .
"What are you saying." I said while my gaze is on the floor.
"Don't play dumb with us, tell us." This time Suhana asked.
"You know what, Rahul and I decide that today we will do that." She added.

Oh my god they have no shame.
" Tell us." Teena said

" Hmmm... I-we." I am saying when I heard someone saying.

" Tani, is that you?" I sigh in relief seeing Kapil there and gesture him to come.
I first hugged him tight. I missed him so much, and he went abroad for his study. He is like a second brother to me.
Someone clears her throat and i leave him.
"So , tell us how you know Kapil?" Suhana asked, and she gave Kapil ' I want to know this' look and I laughed.

" He is my class buddy, best friend and like a brother to me." I said to them.

"But, how do you know him?" I asked Suhana.

"You remember my cousin who is bold and I talked a lot to you about her all the time. There she is." Kapil said.

"Oh my god, You are Su." I exclaim.

"Don't call me that." She made a face and I laughed.
"We are also here." Priya said and then Suhana introduced Kapil to all girls.
"Tell us Kabir, did you hook up with any blonde." Suhana asked, and we all laughed when he made a disgust face.

"Shut up, and you are married now Tani without telling me." Kapil asked.

"Hmm, sorry you are not here and things happen quickly and I didn't find time to contact you." I said while my gaze is down, if I said anything to his face he could catch me.

"Sorry guys, I want to talk to Tani in private." Kapil said and dragged me away.

"Now tell me ,who is the guy?" Kapil asked
"Rajveer." I said and he laughed
"Don't joke and tell who is?" He asked
"I am not joking , he is my husband." I said
"Oh my husband, from when you start declaring him as yours." He asked then I realised what i said.
"Just leave it, I will tell you later. Tell me did you tell Rashi." I asked him and his face lit up mentioning Rashi's name.
"Yes , and she said yes." He said
"I am very happy for you." I said and hugged him.
Then we heard someone clearing his throat. I step back and see Rajveer standing there and glaring at Kapil.
Why is he glaring at him.
"Excuse me , can I know who you are??" He said while holding me with my waist very tightly.

Rajveer.....

I am going towards where is Taniya with that guy when Rahul stops me and says that he is Suhana's cousin and there is no harm.
I stopped and then they started.
"Possessive much." Zaheer speak

"And here is someone saying he is not in love." Adi speak.

"Now trying to escape." Arjun said while holding me when I tried to escape.

"Stop it guys, there is nothing like this. I don't love her." I said to them.

"Lier, telling us lies." Adi speak.

"Now what should you do when your wife is talking to that guy alone." Adi said and, I see where sometime before Taniya is. She is not there and I turn to find her.
There I saw that she said something to him while laughing and hugged him.
I ran towards them and cleared my throat.

_______

Hi guys

This is the second part of this story.
If there is any grammatical mistake please ignore that.

Love Naz Saifi