6.) 🌺

6.) 🌺

◻◻◻◻

◻◻◻

6)

It was Saturday when rain is getting high by high... Everyone has come from office but he didn't as he have some work...

Zareen is getting restless as he didn't call her and when she call him the network will be not reachable.....

Zain went out of the city for some work in emergency only Aariz know about it and he forgot to tell her...

She is restless as it's midnight... She was awake her heart gripping with fear while her eyes hold tears.....

She didn't sleep all night....

"Rabiya.. Go and see why  Zareen and Zain didn't come till.." Salma His mother said to her daughter as it's 9am and both of them didn't come.. Hearing it Rabiya went while Aariz remember about Zain...

"But tayi Ammi Zain is not here as he has gone out of city for some work and I forget to tell you last night..." Aariz said looking down at last....

"How can you forget this.." Aariz mother Zubaida said in scolding tone..

**
Rabiya reached outside their room... She Call Zain and Zareen many times but they didn't said anything as Zain is not here and Zareen is sleeping because she was  awake whole night....
Rabiya thought to open the door.. She opened it and she went inside and find Zareen shivering.. She quickly go to her as she held her... She feel her skin burning....
She yelled for her mother and all members come running hearing it...

Someone quickly call doctor seeing her...

"Ghabarane ki koi jarurat nhi bas thakkan ki wajah se bhukhar ho gya." Their family doctor replied looking at all members....

( Nothing to be serious just because of tiredness she got fever...)

"or thande paani ka pattiya rkhte rhna inke sir per." The Doctor added

(And put cold water strips on her forehead time to time)...

Afterward Doctor went giving some prescription.....