Hidden Marriage Part - 1 🌺

❇❇❇❇❇

She come from her college but got started seeing everyone are ready for going somewhere.

"Asslamualikum." She give her salam to everyone and all members replied.

"Where are you all going?" She asked

"Zareen aapi we are going to see a girl for bhai." Her cousin sister Rabiya said and she look shocked as no one tell her about this.

"Zain is coming with Umer." She heard her taya abbu Jameel Ali voice and her heart sank hearing his name as she thought that everyone is going to see a girl for him.

"You go and get ready." Her mother Zubaida Baseer said.

"Ammi, I.. I am tired.. You all go." She said hardly and come to her room.

She lay down on her bed after changing her clothes and dip her head in pillow ...

---
Ali had three sons and one daughter.
Jameel Ali is the eldest one. His wife Salma and he have one son Zain and two daughter Rabiya and Fiza.

Second son is Baseer Ali is married to Zubaida who have one son Aariz and one daughter Zareen. Aariz is married to Huma.

Third son is Javed Ali. His wife Jainab and he have two sons Jishaan and Umer and two daughters Farah and Zoya.
Jishaan is married to Fiza.

Sifa his only daughter who have one son Zaid and one daughter Huma. They both are married. Huma is Aariz wife.

So Zareen have 9 cousins . Aariz, jishan and Zain are same age 27 years old. So Umer and Huma (25 years) just two year younger from them. Zareen, Fiza are 22 years old. And Rabiya Farah and Zoya are 17 years old

❇❇❇❇❇

Some months before... Flashback

She is getting ready for her college and after getting ready she went to dining area and set on her chair for breakfast.