Chapter 37.

Lucas’s POV

I sigh as I watch her make her way to the bathroom and lock it... Yeah and lock it. Leaving it unlocked was a sign of welcome meaning "you're welcome to join." However, right now I know even her heart is locked away from me.

Which I totally understand. I'm not saying what I did was right, it is down right wrong but that doesn't mean I won't own up to my mistake and make things right. My only doubt is if there is still hope of forgiveness. Bianca is a smart woman, at the end of the day i trust that she'll make the best choice. Weather I'm inclusive of the package,  or not, the bottom line is I'm the one that ruined our marriage so she deserves to be happy no matter what.

"DADA!" Hosé calls.

"Yeah." I respond turning to face him, still on the bed.

"DOWN DADDY! DOWN!" He tells me, standing against the edge gaurd.

"Alright boy! Let me just change, okay?" I tell him making my way to the walk in closet.

I change into some black Nike shorts and a black Nike T-shirt. Making my way back to the room I pick Hosé up, putting away the edge guards.

"Amos did you bring out the stuff from the car?" I ask, once I reach down stairs.

"Yes sir, I've put them in the childrens' respective rooms." He answers.

"Mark and some others are already assembling the sand pit outside." He adds.

"Great!" I respond.

I make my way to the kitchen and I'm welcomed with the most pleasant aroma.

"Hmmm that smells wonderful!" I compliment.

"Good evening sir!" The greet.

"FLO!" Hosé screams, pointing at the nanny.

"JEN!" He calls the chef.

"DADDY DOWN!" He demands.

"Does this boy stay in one place?" I ask with a chuckle, setting him down on his feet.

I open the fridge and grab some water and take a chug.

"Come here boy." I call Hosé who has successfully made his way to 'FLO'.

"Daddy! Ice cream." He says.

I'm shocked and frightened by his request for a moment. Hosé can be hyper active, sweets don't usually help the situation and  especially this late. And if Bianca finds out I've given him sweets this late, she'll have my head.

"Let's go, I have something else to show you boy." I tell him.

"DADDY LETS GO CAR!" He rejoices, thinking we're going out.

"Not yet Hosé, I have a surprise for you." I tell him.

"SURPRISE!" He shouts outs out, excitedly.

I take him to his room and show him the Hot wheels monster truck set I got him. Along with a pack of a 100 Jabmbo crayons and a variety of colouring books. I then take him down stairs to show him the complete sand pit, which has come with more trucks and plastic spades and buckets.

"For me Daddy?" He asks.

"Yup! All for my baby boy." I assure him.

Just then we hear a voice from behind us, startling us a little bit.
"We have a sand pit?" Bianca asks, shocked. "I can swear we didn't have one this morning." She continues.

"Mommy Daddy buy-ed it for me!" He explains.

"Oh well that's nice. Do you like it?" She asks him.