{67 The Office Party Pt1

Your POV

''Hey Eunmi,'' You tapped her shoulder and hold up your cup, ''Do you want want another coffee?''

''Oh yeah. That would be nice. Thanks,'' Eunmi held out her cup but just when you wanted to grab it from her hand she changed her mind and pulled her arm back, ''On second thought, let me walk with you. I need to get out of this chair even if it's for a minute I've been working for at least 3 hours straight.''

''Are you looking forward to the party tonight?'' You asked Eunmi while walking with her to the small kitchen. It had been two months since you started working at BigHit full time and everything was going so well! The job has been perfect exactly what you had expected it to be if not more. Your relationship with Yoongi was going well too. Everything is amazing. Almost too amazing. You couldn't believe how things have turned out. Since all of the editing for the upcoming concerts was done and sent to the production teams, BigHit decided to give an office party before the tour staff would depart and things would get crazy before the start of the tour.

''Yes! Definitely, '' Eunmi replied with a bright smile while placing her cup under the coffee machine and pressing the button, ''BigHit's office parties are awesome! I've been thinking do you maybe want to meet up after work to prepare for the party? It could be fun we can have some wine and some other food.''

''Uh, well,'' It isn't that you didn't want to meet up with Eunmi after work but you had already promised your friends they could help you besides your dress was still at home, ''I would like to but my dress is still at home, besides I kind of promised my friends they could help.''

''Oh yeah, sure that's okay,'' She replied clearly disappointed and grabbed her coffee from the coffee machine.

''But! If you want to you can join us at my apartment,'' You smiled brightly at her, ''I know my apartment is small and further away then yours but-''

''Yes!'' Eunmi already replied interrupting you, ''I would love that!''

''Okay, it will be fun!'' You replied and placed your cup under the coffee machine to get your coffee before following Eunmi back to your desk. ''The girls promised to bring wine as long as I ordered the take out.''

''Sounds good,'' Eunmi replied, ''Just send me your address and I'll go by my place to get some supplies and my dress and I'll see you after work.''

''Sure,'' You sat back down in the chair behind your desk, ''Let's quickly finish or work and let the fun begin.''

''Yes!'' Eunmi pumped her fist in the air excited, ''Let's work hard.''

Since all the files for BTS and their tour were finished you had gottensome time to work on a few personal projects while Eunmi was working on a project for TXT. After 2 hours of working you had gotten all of the work that you had set for today finished. You looked over at Eunmi who was still working hard. While packing your bag you started shutting down the computer.

''Are you already done?''Eunmi asked when she saw you were packing your bag.

''Yeah, how much do you have left?'' You replied pointing to her screen.

''Maybe 15 minutes?'' Eunmi looked back to her screen, ''Not so much, but you can go ahead I'll meet you at your apartment later. Don't forget to send me your address.''

''I won't, I'll send you it right now,'' You grabbed your phone from the table and quickly sent Eunmi a message before grabbing the last of your stuff ''I'll see you later then.''