MATE

[Edited Rough Draft]

(Stephan's POV)

Today is the most important holiday of the year, it's my 18th birthday.

I know, I sound conceded but today is all about me, the day I find my mate.

I never really wanted a mate, it would mean the end of my player ways.

It would have that would require me to settle down and have a family.

I was thinking about rejecting her or having an open relationship, meaning I can have sex whenever I wanted.

She would probably have to wait till I was ready to settle down.

My wolf on the other hand was mad.

"She's our mate don't you dare you try and ruin this for me."

"She's not our mate, she's yours and I'm not the settle down type"

With that I cut off the connection and started to get dressed.

(Tyler's POV)

Today was my birthday, I didn't have to cook today because everyone else was going out for breakfast.

Since today was my birthday, and I was going to find my mate today I wanted to dress up nice.

I decided on wearing the nicest dress I owned, a peach colored dress with some beat up flats, a headband and my light natural curls.

After getting ready I called Amy from the house phone and told her to come pick me up.

When she arrived, she gave me a hug and a box with something inside.

The box had a charm bracelet with a matching locket, and a picture of us together.

When we arrived at school we went our separate ways to class.

I walked into class and sat in the front so I wouldn't get bullied as much.

_________________________________________

I was looking for Amy in the hallway, until the smell of chocolate salted and bacon hit me.

I know it sounds weird but the smell was intoxicating, I swear I could breath off that smell.

I followed the smell until I hit a hard wall, does an wall have arms because a pair wrapped around me.

That wasn't a hard wall it was the soon to be Alpha.

He smirks and drags me into the janitor's closet.

I feel the tingles and the next thing I say surprises me "MATE."