Jackson's Rejection

(Jackson POV)

Her name was Amy I don't really remember her voice but it sounded harsh at the time of the rejection and yes I was rejected before.

Everyone always thinks the Alpha always gets the girl in the fairy tale, made up book but that's a lie.

They always say the girl is a virgin while the guy is the player well the characters of my life are reversed as I was the powerful innocent but strong alpha who saved themselves for their mate.

I Didn't care who my mates first was even if my wolf wanted to kill him I just wanted to be her last the one to hold her and the one she would always rely on.

I know I sound like a girl right now but I just wanted to experience one of the perfect made up werewolf stories for once in my life.

My mom died when I was 16 so I had to take over the Pack because my dad was growing weak but still wanted to live to one day meet my mate everyone in the pack knows about my rejection except my dad.

I didn't want him to die because that was his last hope for living.

I remember it like it was yesterday because I can feel the pain of her having intercourse with others but it has grown weak because of the distance and Tyler. I'm starting to feel the connection fade as I see Tyler everyday.

The REJECTION

I was walking through the mall when I bumped into someone, they almost fell until I caught them before they hit the floor I felt the sparks and the scent was perfect as everyone said in the books I was about to say mate when she said "what's your name"

Jackson Whitmore"

"I Amy Woods of the Red Demon pack REJECT you Jackson Whitmore as mate and REJECT your pack as LUNA I want power not love get out of my way you filthy scrum"

With that I fell to the floor clutching at my chest while she smirked and walked off she was cold hearted my wolf was in the corner of my head whimpering at our mate REJECTING us even her wolf didn't care for us I am just a waste of breath others deserve as they have a mate a wife someone to love I have nothing everything in my life disappears even my mother died.

Present...

(Tyler's POV)

I was walking in the hallway to find Jackson on the floor clutching his heart staring into another dimension like he was thinking of a past memory crying like a lost puppy.

So I helped him up and took him to my room and let him lay in my bed while I changed into a medium shirt that went to the middle of my thighs and some lace underwear with no bra since I hadn't washed clothes.

When I came back to the room he was smelling my clothes like a weirdo and took a pair of my lace underwear from my dresser.

He then when he looked up, I was standing there with my arms crossed and he looked like a little kid who got caught stealing from a candy shop.

He then looked at me and his eyes changed to lust so I quickly hoped into bed and turned off the lights while took his shirt and pants off and was only in his boxers he's lucky I didn't feel like fighting and didn't want to be alone so I let him stay.

That night I had the best night of sleep in my life the sparks were like a pillow on my body attached to his.