Time Fly's

(Stephan's POV)

IT HAS BEEN 1,238 DAYS 12 HOURS AND 2 MINUTES SINCE I COULD GET A FULL NIGHTS REST OF SLEEP OR EVEN EAT A FULL MEAL.

OVER THIS TIME I LEARNED THE TRUE CONCEPT OF A MATE AND HOPE ONE DAY SHE RETURNS TO ME.

I FEEL SO HOLLOW AND EMPTY INSIDE, I CAN BARELY FEEL THE BOND BUT KNOW IT'S STILL THERE IT IS SLOWLY DIEING.

MY WOLF HASNT TALKED SINCE THE DAY SHE LEFT UNLESS HE'S CRITICIZING ME.

I DONT CARE IF SHE NEVER FORGIVES ME I JUST WANT TO BEABLE TO SEE HER AND KNOW THAT SHE IS SAFE.

MY PACK IS GROWING WEAK WITHOUT THEIR LUNA.

JUST YESTERDAY WE WERE ATTACKED BY ROUGES WE LOST OVER 100 MEN.

I DECIDED TO LET GO OF MY PRIDE AND CALL ANOTHER PACK FOR HELP.

HER BROTHER ON THE OTHER HAND TOOK IT THW HARDEST HE BLAMED HIMSELF FOR EVERYTHING AND IS NOW ON SUICIDE WATCH.

I JUST HOPE THIS PACK WILL TRAIN US WE ASKED E ERY OTHER PACK AND THEY DENIED.

(Tyler's POV)

It has been over 3 years. I am now stronger more like the strongest in the pack considering I am now the pack warrior but no need to Bragg ya know.

My wolf and I have completely gotten  over Stephan he is an ass of a mate and we were never meant to be. Today we are having a pack meeting to disscus helping another pack for the greater good.

Jackson and I have also marked each other but we haven't completed the mating process well because I'm still a virgin yes I  said it a 18 year old virgin. I also learned that I'm going to start developing powers anytime so I need to be careful and controll my emotions.

When it was time for the pack meeting I sat in the back by the window sensing some how I'm going to get angry. He then up to the stage looking nervously at me before saying the words I thought I was never going to have to hear "we have to train the red demon pack". For some reason a storm started out side everything was shaking and I realized it was my powers. I then started to smile coldly and said the words I really didn't want to say "FINE" With that I went up to my room to pack.