09. Threats and Promises

Can you think of any good ship names for Valentina and Luciano?

I made one. Valencia 😂❤

Tell me what you think.🤗

VALENTINA

We are all currently sitting in the cafeteria in lunch break and staring at each other without saying anything.

Stupid. I know.

"I think I need to get laid." Nia said and we all looked at her in disbelief.

"Seriously?! You're thinking about fucking someone right now?" Cody snapped.

"Its not like we are doing anything productive by staring anyway." She shrugged and I laughed.

Thats Nia.

This is quite expected with her.

"I think we should ask for help guys." Eric said.

"And who's going to help you my dear?" Emma asked rolling her eyes.

"Luciano." Eric replied and looked at me.

"Wait what!?" I exclaimed a little loudly.

All of them looked at me as if I'm overreacting. I can't ask him for anything. He does not need to know everything about me this soon.

"That's the only option." Emma stated.

"No. That's not happening. Nobody needs to know this part of our lives. We will think about something." I said coldly.

"I found a very little info on him." Cody said and I nodded for him to continue.

"He is back. That's true but he is getting support from someone. He didn't have anything left after what happened. He didnt have a family so no support from them either." Cody explained.

"So he is getting support from someone really strong. Did you find a location or anything?" I asked looking at him.

"Nope. They have literally cleared everything related to him. Its like he never existed." Cody gulped.

"Isn't that weird guys? Who could have helped him?" Emma whispered.

"Here is what we are going to do. We are moving out of our parents place. We will stay at the place we bought a year ago. Its not safe for our family if we stay there." I explained.

"Alright. When are we moving out?" Vanessa asked.

"In two days? The place needs to be cleaned up for our stay and we need to tell our parents so I think two days will do. We stay in contact all the time till then." I concluded and everyone nodded in understanding.

We all bought a place for us a year ago with all the money we make in street fighting and racing. Our parents contributed too as we needed some more money to buy it so they know and they didn't really have a problem as long as are all together.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I talked to my parents and they agreed to let me go but David made a fuss about it as he didn't want me to stay alone with two men.