13. Luciano... please

VALENTINA

"Calm down Mom, I'll be fine." I reassured my dear mother.

We are going to our place today so my mother is just worried and my dad and David are amused looking at us.

We all sent our stuff beforehand so its all settled when we move in today.

"But honey..." Mom starts again and dad cuts her off.

"She is going to visit us every weekend hon and that place is just thirty minutes away. Let her be." Mom pouts sighing.

"Don't burn down the house sis." David chuckles and hugs me.

"I'm going to keep an eye on you. I know you're hiding something. Its better if you just tell me what's wrong." He whispered to me.

"Nothing is wrong." I whisper back.

"I always know when you're lying. What is it? Are you in trouble?" He asked again.

"No...I mean I can't tell you right now. I'll tell you when there is some serious problem. I promise." I whispered kissing him on the cheek.

"I don't want you to stay alone but i respect your decision Valentina and I know you can take care of yourself but that does not mean I won't look after you. I love you. Let me know when you're ready." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I will." I smile and walked out.

I can't put you in danger.

I'm sorry Dave.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We decided that we will all meet at the villa itself as it would be easier to take our cars right now instead of later.

I park my car and look at our home. Its just mesmerizing. I'm thankful that our parents helped us or it wasn't that possible to buy this estate.

There are 8 rooms and 9 bathrooms with a kitchen and living room. There is also an indoor pool, a theater, a game room ,basement garage and a  gym which is my favorite place here.

 There is also an indoor pool, a theater, a game room ,basement garage and a  gym which is my favorite place here