9

Elian Hamilton PoV

It was passed 7 at evening and I was ready to leave. I was just thinking about house Eliana was talking to Evan and they seemed pretty good with each other. This thought made my blood boil. I need to show Evan his place even if he is my bestfriend he needs to know his boundaries. I called him and informed him to meet me at the club nearby my house.

I walked into my office closet and chose casual wear for clubbing. I have my closet here incase I spoil my clothes, not me but the models I've fucked here.

I leave my office and start driving towards the club. Thinking about today when Ivana called me she sure seemed pissed cause I didn't call her within a month to fuck.

Ivana is a gold digger and I can very well see that since she is bugging me to get a tiffany necklace. Her words " Buying me a necklace won't reduce your bank balance darling"

Ivana gives a good fuck and I don't have any other feelings towards her which I made her very well clear earlier today to not bother me or she will see herself in jail for stealing my Rolex watch from my closet back at office. She thinks I didn't notice her stealing but I have cameras everywhere in house except for bedroom and bathroom. But I cared not to notice because it was just another watch for me. My closet is adjoined to bedroom I have at office. I made it incase I'm too tired to go home or have an early flight at other countries.

I reached at club and went inside from VIP door. I saw Evan kissing some blonde and she was straddling him.

"Get yourself a room"

He abruptly pushed her away and got up and hugged me. She galred at him but said nothing but gawking at me.

"Is he your bestfriend you were talking about, Elian Hamilton?" Blonde still gaping. She had fake boobs and fake ass which was very well visible.

Ignoring her question we both go and sit at at couch in corner of the room. Coming to the point I start firing him.

"You need to stay away from Elaina" Sipping on my fruity alcohol.

"And why is that so?" Raising his eyebrows he asked me.

"She is not your type" I say in one sentence for him to shut his mouth already and stop asking moronic questions.

"So you mean she is your type?" Smirking he looks at me while drinking his red wine.

"I don't mean that I just want her to focus on work and it is cearly stated in her contract not to have relationship with any employee." I say casually still not looking at him.

"Okay but you need to admit she is hot with those full pink lips, long hairs"

"Okay shutup asshole you better stay in your boundaries, do not entertain her!! She is mine!! Fucking ass!!" I got up angrily and start walking towards door when Iwas turned around forcefully by smirking Evan, by now everyone was watching us. I glared at them and they resumed their work. I was beyond pissed that he did not want to start away from her. But why the fuck does it affect me so much if she is with any fucking body.

"Admit it you like her" raising his eyebrows and taking me back to where we were sitting.

Do I like her? She is pretty, innocent and lost in this cruel world.
You can be his knight in shining armor.

I was very confused to this new weird feeling. Maybe this is just an attraction.

"Man you are whipped" he was laughing hysterically.

"I need to go, I have to work" I got and walked out the door. I was confused, what if I like her and she does'nt like me back. Or worse she might run away from me after knowing this.

Shaking these thoughts away I was laying on bed just thinking about her. I cant just forget her face, her pink lips, her pretty little nose that gets red when she is angry at me or blushing. Her skin so smooth I want to run my hands at all parts of her body. Her beautiful long hairs which she ties in a bun.

I need to stop fantasising my employee for god sake.

I took my laptop and starting looking at all mails and replying them. When I was tired it was past 12. I laid on bed and fell into dreamless sleep.

I woke up at the thought of Eliana. She might be at office today. I went to shower, the warm water flowing in tiny droplets on my skin, what it must feel like to hold Eliana. Her warm body against mine. I started getting hated so I switched the water to cold. I'm going to need fucking cold showers from now on.

I got out and went in my closet, dressing myself. Taking my files and suitcase I went out of mr room and into the dining room. I had my breakfast which Maria my maid got me, it was bacon, french toast and orange juice.

After having my breakfast I went into the garage driving my Royals Royce into life. I have a garage full of sport cars but today I wanted to drive a different car.

I went to office and it was like same other day with teasing Eliana every now and then, working with my upcoming project at Barbados. I need to plan about going to Barbados soon to see how fast is construction going on. This project is going to be lit. Barbados is very famous place and I have planned to construct underwater hotel there which will definitely impress the customers and increase my rate of profit and after that I'm going to start with an underwater hotel at Bali. These projects are going to take few years but it's all worth it.

When I told my parents about these projects they were beyond happy. Not for profit but that I'm capable of getting new projects and attracting clients.

Just then a knock on the door distracted my train of thoughts.

"Come in"

"Mr. Hamilton, your lunch is at Salona Hotel at 1pm, at 2pm you have a meeting with Mr. Leif Acosta, at 4pm you are going to meet Mr and Mrs Williams, the clients for upcoming project at Barbados, that will be all sir."

She looked so pretty, I want to kiss her luscious lips, her honey like eyes looking at me with tenderness makes me wants to take her here and scream my name.

I need to stop these thoughts.

Fuck, I need a cold shower.

I stood up from my chair and walked in her direction. I was so close to her, I just wanted to kiss her. Scrach that, I pulled her close to me with my one hand on her waist and other hand on the side of her face. That smooth skin of her, I can keep caressing all day.

She didn't feel the same way about me, she didn't wanted to kiss me, I was about to pull away when she tangled her hands in my hairs. Her fingers caressing my hair locks with urgency, I closed the gap between us, her boobs pressing against me made me go crazy.

She bit my lower lip asking for entrance and I have her. I explored her mouth like exploring the piece of art. We pulled apart catching for breath, I pulled her against me sliding one hand under her satin shirt and pressing hee tits and she moaned, this made me even harder, I need to stop but I couldn't, different emotions passing through my body just with the mere kiss with her. She is goddess of kissing. She tastes like honey, so sweet, so tender.

We pulled apart but still in eachothers embrance. Neither did she tried to pull away from me.

We were so engrossed in our staring contest we didn't pull away until the fucking intercom buzzed, I cursed under my breath.

"Um...I...um... ill get ....um...going?" She spoke more like a question with a beautiful frown and lust filled eyes. I smirked knowing I had an effect on her. Adjusting her dress she walked out closing the door softly behind her.

.....