16

Eliana's PoV

I woke up in morning with heavy weight on my stomach. I started shifting but unable to move. What the..., images of last night came rushing in my mind and I blushed harder. He was serious when he said he liked me. How did I get so lucky to have him beside me.

I turned towards him running my index finger across his face to memorise his features. My finger brushed against his lips and he licked it.

"Gross" I chuckled pulling my finger out.

He snuggled deep in my neck and started laughing. I love his laugh, it's so sincere, so melodious. I would die to hear this again.

"You can take shower by the time ill cook something for us." His voice husky sending shivers down my spine. His hands roaming around my naked body under duvet.

I nodded not knowing what to say. He pecked my lips and pushed duvet off him and went out the bedroom to give me privacy. I let out a long breath. Not believing what happened last night was naughty couldn't help the smile, I was smiling like a teenager who got her first kiss.

Getting up from comforting bed I went in bathroom turning on the shower, applying body wash. After I was done with taking a refreshing bath thinking all about yesterday I took a fresh new towel from the cabinet and went out the bathroom to find my clothes.

Holy heaven

Crap

I don't have any clothes to wear.

Sighing I sat on bed contemplating to ask Elian about borrowing his clothes for today. I got up from bed just then the bedroom door flew open. I nearly jumped out of my skin putting a hand on my heart to calm down, towel fell down I stood there shocked. Elian stood there with his eyes clouded with lust roaming from legs to my face and it stopped on my lips.

He came towards me with long strides and pulled me against him. My body instantly replied to his actions. His one hand slipped down my back and other at my neck to keep in place and kissed me feverishly.

We pulled apart from kiss, he touched his forehead to mine looking me in eye.

"Lets have breakfast before I take you." His voice husky sending shivers in my body and dragons to my stomach.

Not knowing what to say I nodded to looking down to hide the blush that crept up my face.

"You're cute when you blush" That's it, now I must look like a tomato. He chuckled holding my hand in his and started walking but I remembered my nakedness and stopped him abruptly.

His eyebrows furrowed looking back.

"I..um.. can I borrow your shirt for today? I have nothing to wear." Fiddling with my fingers.

"Yes my love." He took off his shirt and gave it me exposing his bare chest I gulped at the sight. He is so yummy.

"Ofcourse I am" He smirked.

Fuck I need to stop saying my thoughts out loud. He took my hand leading me to the dining area near kitchen, the aroma of food hit my nose. Taking a chair out for me motioning me to sit down I obliged. He took a seat near me serving food for both of us.

He cooked nachos with chocolate milk for me and orange juice for him. Wait, how did he know I like chocolate milk. I shrugged it off picking up my nachos taking a large bite. I was really hungry with yesterday's drama that drained my energy and I couldn't even eat food there.

My taste buds were on fire tasting every bite of nachos. For a minute I forgot I'm here with Elian eating nachos at once. I sure did have a good appetite from past few days. I had 4 nachos and I barely had one in past when I was alone.