25

Eliana's POV

There stays a note on the mirror with those beautiful drop earing I just wore. The note says :

Walk down the stairs for the next clue.

Okay well.

I saw myself in mirror thinking I looked good enough to be presented today whatever Elian is planning.

I walk down the stairs to find a pink sticky note there saying;

The butler will escort you. He is standing at the end of the stairs. This house I tell you has longest stairs almost it would take me complete 10 minutes to go down. I notice looking around there is not even a puppy to be found. Where did everyone go? The house looks as if no one even stays there.

I walk to the end of the stairs finding a butler in his black and white uniform waiting with a red satin ribbon in his one hand and another sticky note in his another hand. Okay, im curious now.

"Hi" I say awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Hi madame, here." He says curtly handing me the note.

I take the note out of his hand and it says:

Let him tie the ribbon I left for you and follow him.

"Okay, um.. you can tie the ribbon." I say turning around closing my eyes. I could not see a thing only darkness surrounded my eyes.

The butler hold onto my hand leading me somewhere. We walked for about what felt like a minute or two and I could hear crunching noise under my feet like grass. I guess we are in garden.

I feel the butler leaving my hand and Elian's rough but soft hands holding mine and kissing my cheeks. Slowing and painfully slowly opening the ribbion and I gasped what was in front of me.

Oh my fucking fackery faker!

It was beautiful. The garden was decorated beautifully with pink and white theme with ballons everywhere on grass and trees. People looked at us some smiling, some with envy, some with no expressions just bored out of their mind. I couldn't care less.

It was damn beautiful and I was standing at the stage like place but it was not stage it was floor that was covered with beautiful marbel purple and white tiles. I turned around to hug Elian but I was now going to faint.

Elian was there sitting on one knee with a box of ring opened in his hand looking at me smiling but I could tell he was nervous. Oh damn! Im gonna cry I couldn't hold it longer and I cried. I sobbed so much that he had to get up but I hold my hand out saying I was fine.

"Eliana, you are the princess of my life and I want to make you my Queen. Will You marry me?" He said nervously as if Iwould reject him.

"Yes , I will marry you Elian." I smiled teary eyed. I bent down a little and he slipped the beautiful ring on my finger then getting up and kissing me on lips.

It was a long passionate kiss. I circled my arms around him kissing him deeply forgetting about the people around us.

I detangled my arms but could not see properly. Wait, what.

All I could hear was people shouting and screaming my name but that was all too distant. All I remember is darkness.

.......