CHAPTER NINE

HARDIK'S POV - 

What the hell is this girl doing? First I had to get married to her then she comes to my house then she takes my bed then she talks rudely to my mom and bhabhz then she runs out of the house and then does not come back all day long then does not pick the call up then comes home like nothing happened then everyone supports her and then now she is sitting on my dining table and my family is talking to her like nothing happened.

"Take more rotis Dishi beta." ma said, ya ya feed her only, I do not exist. 

"No maa, I am full." she said, nahi nahi kha lo. 

"How are you full? You did not have anything since morning." Maa said. 

"I had pani puri in the afternoon." she said, woh waha maze kar rahi thi and you were taking tension here. 

"Do you live on pani puri? Yesterday night also you had pani puri, today afternoon also direct pani puri." bhai said. 

"Only true pani puri lovers can understand." she said, ha ha ha, pani puri lover, my foot.

"Like me." Bhabhz said and did a high five with her. Bhabhz, you too?

"Tomorrow, go meet your parents, they were tensed." papa said, giving tension to people is the only thing she can do. 

"Okay papa, I will go tomorrow morning." she said. 

"Hardik will drop you." maa said. 

"What?" I asked, I am not dropping her. 

"You will drop Drishti to her house." Maa said. 

"Maa, call me Dishi na, everyone who loves me calls me Dishi, so if you love me even a little call me Dishi." she said, no one loves you here. 

"Okay Dishi beta." Maa said, now you are listening to her also?

"Maa, I have practice tomorrow, I cant drop her." I said. 

"I will take a cab." she said, good now keep saying no to come with me tomorrow. 

"No why will you take a cab when Harry is there?" papa said. Am I her driver?

"Tu toh break lene wala tha na?" bhai asked. 

"No bhai, I cancelled the plan. I will resume from tomorrow, anyways next series has time." I said, I was going to take a break after the marriage but after this, I am better off without a break. I do not want to stay around her. 

"Its okay then, drop her on your way to the stadium." bhabz said. Why are you not supporting your bro?

"Practice Wankhede mein ahin na?" bhai asked. 

"Haan" I said. Mujhe bacha lo. 

"Uska ghar raste main hi aata hain. Drop kar lena." bhai said. Everyone is against me. 

"Its okay bhai, I will go by cab." she said, no no you also go against me, all this is happening because of you only. 

"No, Harry will drop you and thats final" Ma said, and what ma said has to happen, it is final. 

"Tomorrow morning 8, if you want to go  then get ready." I said looking at her and went up. 

I cannot believe that I had to marry an 18 year old,whom I definitely hate because of that b*tch. Funny how I used to love Minal before and now I call her a b*tch. 

Suddenly the door opened and Drishti entered, what does she want now?

She went outside in the balcony, completely ignoring my presence in the room.