CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

HARDIK'S POV - 

This Dishi is mad, she is calling me a gorilla everywhere, now the whole team will tease me by calling me gorilla. Do I really look like a gorilla?

I looked at myself in the mirror, I look pretty good and handsome, infact the most handsome and charming man in the whole world. 

"Oh charming man, stop praising yourself and come." Bhuvi said.

"What? Was I loud?" I asked.

"Tell me one time you are not loud while praising yourself." Bhuvi said. 

"I am not self obsessed." I said. 

"The guilt trip." he said plainly. 

"Whats that?" I asked. 

"Your wife is right when she says that you need to learn English." Bhuvi said. 

"Bhuvi not you please." I said. 

"I will also take revenge on what you did when I got married to Nupur." he said.

"What did I do?" I innocently asked.

"You teased bhai for hours on end and annoyed him and kept praising bhabhi, not like she isnt praise worthy but you kept calling him useless." Jasssi said, trying to please Bhuvi. 

"When did I do that?" I asked faking innocence.

"Chalega ya aaj match se drop hona hain?" Virat asked loudly as he got out. 

"You did that, stop with the fake innocence." Bhuvi said and we went down to field. 

"Why is everyone remembering to take revenge from me now only?" I asked looking up. 

"Karma my boy." Rahul said trying to sound wise, but utterly failing as usual. 

"Shut up warna tere karma ki chutney banake kha jaunga." I said. 

"You know how to make chutney?" Rahul asked.

"Get lost." I said. 

We all got into our fielding position and I could see Dishi directly from there, she was busy on her phone. Yeah right, she came here to text on her phone and not watch me playing, the cheers will be a perfect background music for her to go through her instagram and whatsapp. 

"Harry catch." I heard a scream and saw a ball come towards me, my head to be precise and that to at the speed of a jet plane, I dint know how to react. 

You need to catch the ball, the inner me said. 

Yeah right, I replied to myself and put my hands up and luckily the ball landed in my hands. Thank god, Virat would have killed me or else.

"Great catch!" Virat said running towards me. 

That was a good catch?

I am so clueless. 

Forget Dishi focus on the game Harry. 

DRISHTI'S POV - 

I was watching the match, I mean playing on my phone and suddenly all started hooting. Mad people. 

"Dishi, they are hooting for you husband." Simran is nudging me. 

"Who did that gorilla kill?" I asked uninterested. 

"He took a catch." Pankhs said with an unbelievable look. 

"So? even I can take a catch, pass the water bottle." I said and Simran through the bottle to me from  seat away.