CHAPTER THIRTEEN

HARDIK'S POV - 

"Dishi, Krunal and I are planning to go for shopping. You want to join us?" bhabhz asked Drishti after lunch. 

"Bhabz you did not ask me?" I asked her with a hurt expression. Everyone forgot me.

"You will come like a bin bulaya mehman even if we dont ask" bhai said and I frowned. 

"I do not need to invite you, you are free to join us anytime. And I wanted to spend some time with Dishi too so I can know her well.." bhabhz said. 

"You are being too polite bhabhi." Drishti said and I glared at her.

"Exactly, Pankhu means exactly what I said but she cannot be rude towards Harry." Krual said.

"No and stop teasing my devar." bhabhz said. 

"See how they are troubling me." I whined. 

"Arent you that arrogant Pandya. How can we be troubling you?" Drishti asked. 

"Exactly you are of trouble to us." bhai said and gave her a high five. Now bhai got a partner to trouble me. 

"Okay now stop we will go shopping at 5 around." bhabhz said. 

"Okie dookie." Drishti said.

"How kiddish." I mumbled and she glared. 

"Where are we going but?" I asked. 

"Shopping you dumbass." she sad and bit her tongue looking at bhabhz and bhai. You are in trouble now. Hahahaha.

"What was that again?" bhai asked.

"Dumbass, umm I ." she stuttered, her expressions are so funny, she looks so damn scared. 

"You are right he is a dumbass." bhai said. What? she did not get scolded?

"Thank god." she mumbled.

"You were scared that we will scold you for swearing?" bhabhz asked and laughed. 

"Yup, I am a hard core swearer but if mumma or anyone at home hears me swearing then mumma will make sure that I am buried alive, then toh even daddy wont try saving me." Drishti said. 

"Humare ghar mein yeh mahan Harry hain na, pure din gaali deta rahta hai." bhai said. 

"What about maa and papa?" she exclaimed. 

"Papa is chill, maa gets angry on him but." bhabhz said. You too started betraying me bhabhz?

"I meant where are we going for shopping you dumbass." I said to her. 

"Teri gaaliya itni modern kad ho gayi?" bhai said and laughed. 

"Now enough of troubling him Krunal. We are going to Oberoi mall." bhabhz said. 

"Good I have to buy those Adidas shoes I saw last time and that Zara shirt and even that Gucci hoodie and -" I was about to say more when bhai interrupted. 

"Pura mall hi kharid lena." bhai said and Drishti was giving me a weird look. 

"I can buy the whole mall, I can afford it." I said. 

"Iska kuch nahi ho sakta." bhai said. 

Bhai and bhabhz then left the room, I saw the time, it was 2 already. I entered the wardrobe to choose what I can wear and get ready. 

"Can you f*cking get out its 4:30 already." I heard Drishti's voice. I was purposely taking all the time in my life to get ready, anyways I take an hour or two to get ready, I am supposed to look the best.