Chapter 37

Braeyln's Pov

I walked around the store, trying to see if it's familiar to me but I wasn't quite sure about it. I wasn't sure where Ridge went but I walked towards a rank and a red dress had caught my eye. I grabbed the dress and it seemed to be in my range and decided to try it on.

I looked around to find the fitting room and after a long time I found it. I walked inside and I felt my heart drop. For some reason I felt uneasy so I shook my head trying to get rid of the pit that was on my chest and I removed my clothes and had tried the dress on.

It was a long tight red dress and I must say it complimented my body well. I wasn't sure if this was meant for an office party thought. I looked around for my phone and realized that I had asked to put it on the front desk. I'm so stupid someone could have taken my bag. I walked out of the fitting room and stopped once I saw Ridge sitting on the chair with my bag on his lap.

I picked up the dress a little making sure that I wouldn't ruin it and walked towards him. Once I stood in front of him he didn't look up at me right away. I cleared my throat hoping that he might look up at me but he didn't.

"Sir," I said and with that he finally looked up at me. His eyes slightly widened and checked me out. I looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. He muttered something under his breath and I wasn't sure what he had said. I looked at him and asked, "What did you just say?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I said that. I had major deja vu. I shook my head trying to get rid of the thought that I couldn't. I heard a girl's voice in my head which sounded like mine.

"What did you just say?" The girl asked.

Did I say this before? When could I have? I looked at Ridge and stared at him carefully as to what he was going to say.

"I said I love the store, it has good clothing choices," he said. He pointed at the suit that was beside him in which he had picked out. I took a step back and closed my eyes and it was an outline of a boy saying that. This conversation had happened before and I am sure of it.

"I said I love the store, it has good clothing choices," the boy said.

"Oh," I said. I heard the girl's voice echo in my head. My healt felt heavy as if rocks were being piled up on top of my head. I took deep breaths as I tried to control my breathing. I turned my head towards the side and allowed my hair to cover my side of the face.

"Oh," the girl said.

"Well, how is it?" The girl asked as she spun around once showing us how she looked.

I turned my head back to his direction and decided to ask the question that the girl had asked. I ignored the headache as it continued to pound against my head and my heart against my chest.

"Well, how is it?" I asked while pointing at my dress and decided not to spin because I could collapse on the ground any second now. He looked at me confused and finally gave me a tight smile and said, "You look beautiful." I let out a smile and collapsed onto the ground. My breathing died down and the sound of my heartbeat had gone slower.

"You look beautiful," he said and the girl blushed.

Ridge tried to help me up as he asked for help, and I was sure that he was the boy from my memory.