Part 34

So... 3K y'all 🤯

"You're such a baby

"You're such a baby."

"No, just shut up and unpause the movie." Haeun exclaimed in a cute fit of anger as she jumped back onto the couch. Jisung rolled his eyes, but the small smile that fell on his lips went unknown by the girl.

Just 30 minutes earilier, Haeun had dragged her friend out of his room as he was attempting to get his well-deserved sleep. Through his whining, she brought him back to her suite and memories resurfaced seeing the way she decorated it. The couch was covered by countless of blankets, plush toys and soft pillows randomly thrown around it. There were countless of snacks, sweet, salty and sour on the coffee table along with many cans of soft drinks. Jisung was left a little speechless, yet Haeun just shut the door and pushed him to sit down with her.

And that's how they started their movie marathon.

"So would you mind telling me why you dragged me here at 11pm to watch movies?" The boy turned his head to watch her sigh.

"Things are just so stressful lately. Don't I deserve a little break too?" Haeun growled out slightly and Jisung raised his hands in surrender.

"I didn't say that!"

The girl giggled lightly before turning back towards the huge screen. At that moment another one of the intense scenes of 'Train to Busan' began, completely enchanting Haeun. Jisung only watched with little to no interest as he had seen this specific movie about 2 times already.

"NOOOOO! WHY IS HE SACRIFICING HIMSELF?!" Suddenly she yelled, watching as her favourite character, Sanghwa, was on the brink of sure death by the hoard of zombies behind the glass that he was holding off. At that moment, within his last breaths, he yelled out the name that he wanted for the child that his wife was pregnant with. That completely made Haeun crumble as her lips pouted and tears began pooling in her eyes. Jisung looked over to her with a distasteful expression.

"Are you seriously going to cry?"

"Yes." She hummed, sniffling. The boy sighed.

"It's just a character in a movie."

"There's a difference between 'a character' and 'the best character'. Besides, he would've made such a good baby daddy and now the baby won't... won't..." Haeun breathed through her heartfelt rant.

"I would be a better one." Jisung muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Anyways, I swear if the main character or the woman or the girl die, I'll throw myself out of the window." Haeun threw a pillow at the TV screen and thankfully missed. The boy next to her smirked, knowing full well that one of those will indeed die.

As the night went on, Jisung also got immersed into the movie. No matter how many times anyone can watch it, it was still interesting and unpredictable.