.017

.017

"i just wanna wake up in the sun

"i just wanna wake up in the sun."

toronto and nairobi walked side by side up the hall to the bathroom, nairobi had a new coverall bag in hand. "i didn't know we had more in that size." toronto pouted thinking about how she's been wearing the same one she was shot in. nairobi chuckled, toronto was ready to turn the corner into the bathroom but nairobi put her arm out stopping toronto so they stayed hidden. "listen." she whispered to toronto. truth was, nairobi loved to hear gossip from the hostages and she knew that berlin's little toy was in the bathroom with monica.

"why are you with them?"

"because i love them... i love them both and i know it may sound ridiculous. me for not only one robber but two, who are in love with each other. and you might think i'm crazy but it's real, ari. it's the first time people have looked me in the eye and are honest. denver loves me and i know toronto is getting there too. and you... why are you with berlin?" monica explained. toronto smiled happy to know that monica had made up her mind from her question, nairobi just looked over to toronto. how did people fall for her so easily? but this was the part nairobi wanted to know, about ariadna and berlin. it seemed off.

"just for survival. i thought they were killing people. and that they killed you too. i thought it was the only way to save myself." they could hear the woman sob. nairobi and toronto looked to each other both ashamed that they let it happen but truth be told they wanted to believe berlin, they wanted to believe that he wasn't forcing anything on anyone. "berlin disgusts me. he makes me sick. now he thinks i have feelings for him, that we are living a love story when he really wants a love story with toronto! she's the only person i seen bring the sane side out of berlin. he wants to get married. wants me to take care of him. he's dying." ariadna told monica in a tone that was so harsh.

"are you going to do it?"

"it'll only be a year. i don't know, we're going to travel the world. live like kings. and go to... fancy places and that's it. people take proposals like this all the time." ariadna explained she sounded like she wanted to live big but she wasn't thinking of the realistics of leaving with berlin. if she left with them she would be outlawed as well. "ari... is it worth the pain?" monica didn't want her friend to bare something for a small benefit. she just nodded.

"i'm going to keep all of his money. this guy fucked up my life. he fucked it up. i take four tranquilizers a day just to bare his presence. he fucking raped me. raped me. all because his little toronto wasn't on his side... you know he told me about the nights they had together? in the end when he's by my side, when he has only me to reply on, i'll tell him what a ason of a bitch he is for all the damage he's done!" she screamed, she was in pain. and toronto understood but the first thing she wanted was for berlin to be alive, there was a chance that she was carrying his child and she would be damned if anything ruined that.
nairobi and toronto revealed themselves walking in the bathroom, both looking at ariadna letting her know that they heard without saying it, they didn't want to discuss anything. monica and ariadna looked at the women scared of what they would say. "i got toronto just like you wanted along with new clothes. you... come with me to the other bathroom and give them privacy." nairobi looked over to ariadna turning around and she just followed after.