.018

.018

"gonna make you wonder why you even try

"gonna make you wonder why you even try."

arturo had been on a trip since he had been taken hostage, his life had been threatened more than he could count. his pregnant mistress fell out of love with him for some criminals, he had been shot in the shoulder by the people that were supposed to be helping him and now he had a bomb strapped to his chest and just when he thought he had respect from his fellow hostages he got checked by a teenage girl in front of them all. things couldn't get any worse for him that's what he thought of course. there was more to come after the heist but that nevertheless, it was about the present.

and the present for arturo was waking up to hearing laughters of others, laughter of his two most feared robbers of the crew: helsinki and toronto. arturo had come up with a plan that fucked both of them over. it got helsinki's blood killed and toronto shot in her side and not to mention arturo held a gun to denver's head on another failed escape. so he wasn't really fond of the idea of having the duo in front of them. "wakey, wakey. arturo." toronto song in a tune. he didn't have much time before helsinki shot a bullet near his head making him fall out of his seat in fear along with a shout. "man you're sweating bullets i swore we turned up the ac." toronto looked to helsinki and he just laughed.

"you sons of bitches. i swear this won't be the last time you hea-" arturo cut himself with a scream as helsinki picked up from his feet as if he was an infant that needed to stop crying. toronto leaned into helsinki's shoulder as he held arturo up. "when i get out, i'm not gonna sue the shit out of all of you! for cruelty, torture and crimes against humanity, motherfuckers!" he yelled at them both.

"a lot of people are gonna want to sue us, darling. get in line!" toronto told him as helsinki ripped off the bomb from arturo, it hit the ground with a thud and arturo just screamed. helsinki went close to arturo grabbing him by his gun forcing him to meet his eye. "little arturo, we're going to the tunnel. your very important mission. yes?" helsinki questioned and arturo just nodded. toronto began to walk, leading the way as helsinki dragged him away.

"we're breaking out this shit hole!" she skipped around happily. she was finally going to be able to sleep and take a right shower and eat real food. she felt like she had lost the most weight she had ever in her life. and arturo couldn't get it off his mind that the bomb was fake, that he was able to take if off the whole time but he was too scared.

"torres be honest with me, do you secretly like printing money for us? i might come back to you  in the future." toronto questioned looking down to the elder man. nairobi and toronto faced the shorter man looking at him with a smile. he was a favorite hostage, never argue back and had respect for them and was happy to be paid. torres didn't answer the woman just smiled at her. "oh you dirty man." toronto held her hand out, giving him a wink.