"She is okay,but not okay"

Mukti:Khaana laggaya hai aajao sena

She shouts setting the table for lunch along with other ladies.One by one all came down except Hitakshi.

Navya:Hitu kyun nahi aayi?

Nandini:patha nahi......Hitu

She called her daughter in a loud voice to which she responded with a meek "coming" hearing which nandini frowned. Hitakshi came down lazily and sat beside Akshant resting her head on his shoulder.He looked at her for a second and  took his mobile out checking something.After checking the date he kept it in his pocket nodding at Aashank who raised his brows at him while nandini sighed seeing this scene.

Alya:chalo khaana khaathae hain

Aashi:papa aaur chachulog nahi aayein?

Navya:Voh log busy hai tho unkeliye khaana bhijwadhiya humne

Aashi nods as everyone sat and served food in their plates.Shri frowned looking at Hitakshi who was not serving herself

Shri:tujhe khaana nahi hai kya?

Hitakshi smiled at her and pointed towards Akshant who fed her a morsel .Shri shook her head with a smile.

Hridhik:bas ek exam sae itna thak gayi kya hitu?

Hitakshi(smiling):nahi bhai....bas aisae hi

Akshant was feeding her along with feeding himself while three pairs of eyes looked at the scene with adoration and yearning in their eyes.

Mukti:tu chicken lae naa akshu

She passed the butter chicken to him while he chuckled before saying

Akshant:maar daalegi yeh chudail mujhe

He got a slap at his arms as a reward from his dear sister to shut him up.

Ru:par tu tho khaa sakta haina.....vaise bhi tu non veg kae bina khaana kahan khaatha hai?

Akshant:Usse yeh smell bhi pasandh nahi hai yaar......agar iss plate mein meine chicken daala tho yeh nahi khaayegi.....ek din adjust karloonga

Alya:Aww.....how sweet bhai you are

Akshant(winking):that i am chachi..... Varna kisi aaurko dheko toos toos kae chicken khaarahae hain

He said glaring at Aashank who was eating chicken legpiece with all his cocentration.

Aashank:pehli baath pichli baar meine kiya tha yeh kaam tho Iss bhaar tumhari hi bhaari hai aaur dhoosri baath  aadha Manik Malhotra hai(pointing towards akshant) tho shayadh tu ek din non veg kae bina khaa sakta hai par dude poora Manik Malhotra hoon(pointing towards himeslf) non veg kae bina ek baar bhi nahi khaa sakta......

Nandini smacks his head making a face while all others burst into laughter

Mukti:voh tho hai Manik aaur non veg unseparable hai

All finished their lunch and were sitting in the living room.Hitakshi came after drinking water to see everyone sitting there.She sat in floor and looked at her brothers who shifted at her sides.She leaned over Akshant with her back while he held her through her waist.She then put her feet on Aashank's lap who was talking with Kiara.He starts pressing her feet along with talking while others admired their bond.

Aashi:I seriously envy Hitu at this moment

Hridhik:you don't need to

He said kissing her hair side hugging her and in return he got a kiss in his cheeks.
Elder ladies dispersed to their rooms for a nap while the younger clan stayed deciding to talk for a while.Aashank who was talking with Akshant turned feeling a constant stare at him to see Amyra looking at him with admiration.He raised his brow at her seeing which she widened her eyes as she was caught red handed.He winked at her before chuckling while she blushed looking down but not before hiding her hair with her face.This cute little moment was seen by Rushaal who grinned and made a mental note to ask his bhai later.