A very big no!

Host:This is the 9th Oh my god I am seeing in last 10 seconds!Come on guys stop calling your god!Yes they are here!Talking with you!Talking with me!And most importantly so cool!Atleast ab tak!

Host said reading the comments of fans on the live as Fab5 chuckled

Host:Okay so now let us talk about your past!How was the struggle!Say us about the path of yours!Like from being a small band in SPACE to becoming a worldwide popular band!

Dhruv:Finally!

Mukti:yes!Finally there is a man who think we are worth enough to answer this question!

Host:matlab?

Cabir:No one in the past 25 years has asked us this question!

Alya:Everyone very easily assumed that being the kids of some rich people in the city we got no battle to fight on!

Host:Okay let me ask then!Was that true?

Manik:A very big no!

Host:Then may be you guys should let us know your struggle today!

Cabir:May be!Yes we were born with golden spoons!We were those rich spoilt brats who spent their parents money like water!But we never used them or their money for our career!We have always kept that until our needs!We got to study in SPACE because we deserved it!We proved ourselves worth it!

Alya:bohath asaani sae log boldhaethae hain ki we got popular because we had parents and money backing us!But only we know what all we have done,faced and tolerated to become popular!

Dhruv:mein tho phir bhi ek normal middle class guy thaa!It was not so tough for me but some of them were never use to any of those things!They struggled really a lot!

Mukti:mujhe aaj bhi yaadh hai jaise hum sab voh choti si ghar mein adjust karrahae thae!

Host:kyun?

Manik:paisa chahiyena badi ghar ke liye!We refused taking help from our parents and tried to live with our own money!And the result of that is 9 people packed in a house!It is not even worth to be called as a house!It should be called as a room actually!A very small room!

Host:Ab tho poori kahaani sunna hai mujhe!Please bathaona kya kya aapnae uss ghar sae iss ghar tak aanae ke liye!

Dhruv:We lived in our parent's money till college!But then we thought to stand on our own feet and came out of the house!We took a house on rent and were trying for chances in music field as a band!

Host:only you guys or your partners too?

Alya:Everyone!Though Nandini had her home here then she stayed with us to support us!Navya was already staying with Cabir so she was too there with us!Abhi and Arya too came with us!

Host:He is the heir of famous Khuranas right?

Alya:Yes!Even then he left all his luxuries back and joined with us!He too wanted to prove himself on his own!

Cabir:Kuch bhi ho voh dhin hi kuch aaur thi!hum sab tabhi close huae thae!usse pehle tho sirf hum paanch thae humari life mein!matlab as a gang!phir vahaan ek saath rehnae kae baadh humnae bohath kuch seekha!

Mukti:Actually Nandini aaur Navya sikhayae thae humhe!They were so matured and they taught us how to live together!They taught us how to adjust!They taught us how to do something for others!Humhe laga sirf hum aisae thae par Abhi aaur Arya bhi vaisae thae!Immatured!

She chuckled reminiscing their days as everyone smiled drowning in their memory lane

Manik:But we learnt everything quickly!
Yaadh hai voh bread and pickle waali combination?