I am definitely straight

Host:May I know what language you guys spoke just now?

He asked in confusion as Manik chuckled

Manik:Tamil!My wife's mother tongue!

Host:You can speak that fluently?

He asked in astonishment as Manik nodded his head

Host:Great man!That was really great!I have seen many couple who have different languages as their mother tongue and I have always seen wife learning their  husband's language!You are the first who have learnt his wife's language!That was a very beautiful thing atleast for me!

Manik:Well thank you!But I too learnt it after Aashank's birth!She has no one here to talk in that language so I have never seen her talking in tamil with anyone!But when Aashu was born the first thing she made him learn was to speak tamil!I still remember how happy she was when Aashu called "Amma" for the first time!She has a very different glow in her face whenever she use to speak in her language!That time I got to know how much she loved to talk in her language!So after that I tried and learnt it for her!

Host:Oh that was a very beautiful gesture from you!Now moving on to the next picture!Here it is

Mukti,Dhruv,Alya,Manik:ohooooo!

Cabir looked down with his red cheeks making Manik laugh

Manik:ohooo!Someone is blushing!Oh my god Cabir Dhawan is blushing!

Cabir:koi blush vlush nahi karraha mein!meri beewi hai bhai!

Alya:humnae kab kaha nai!chalo jaldhi bolo iss picture ki baare mein!

Alya asked excited as Host nodded

Host:We want to know the journey from the above picture to the below picture!By the way what are you guys doing in the first picture man?

Fab4 burst into laughter as Cabir hided his face behind Manik's shoulder who was sitting beside him

Cabir:That picture might ve taken when we have ragged her on her initial days in SPACE!She was talking crap so I asked her to shut her mouth!And she being scared of me kept her finger on her lips like I ordered her to!

Host:Scared?Even after your ragging she fell for you?

Cabir:Cabir Dhawan has that charm you know?

Cabir said lifting his imaginary collars as Fab4 shouter "Jhoota"

Cabir:Yaar tumlog bhi meri taareef nahi kartae ho aaur jab mein khudh apnu taareef kartha hoon tab bhi beech mein aajathae ho!problem kya hai tumlogonki!

Cabir said irritated as Fab4 gave a bored look to him

Dhruv:sach sach batha!Kaun kiskae peecha pada tha?

Cabir:She liked me so she was behind me asking me to make her my girlfriend!Aaur mujhe bohath taraz aayi thi uss par isiliye meine bhi haan kehdhiya!