Chapter 11: CP Fans

Mother Sheng still wanted to spend time chatting with her friend, so Sheng Xing Ze offered to pick up Father Sheng at the supermarket.

"The supermarket is only a few steps away from home, no need to pick him up," Mother Sheng wanted to show off her son to her friend, but she could feel that Sheng Xing Ze was not comfortable around them; even though she only spoke up her dissatisfaction, she still let him leave.

Although the Sheng's villa was located in the suburbs, this area was a well known rich residence with a high security; along the way, he could see many popular celebrities.

Sheng Xing Ze followed the original owner's memory and quickly found the supermarket, and he happened to catch Father Sheng walking in the parking lot with an annoyed face.

The supermarket indeed was very close to their home, but Father Sheng wanted to buy a lot. He was worried that he would not buy enough groceries to make food for his son to eat. He made a really long list, but he did not bring enough money; now he had to walk back home to get the money and then to drive back here again.

"Dad," Sheng Xing Ze called to him.

"Xing Xing!" Father Sheng was surprised, "Aren't you taking a walk with mom?"

He got all excited seeing his son as he patted his own head regretfully, "You see, Baba must be getting old, I forgot to bring money to go grocery shopping, such an empty handed trip!"

"Dad, you're still young, not even one bit older," He held his father's hand intimately. He did not know how to get along with his newfound father, but he had seen his little brother acting spoiled with his nominal father before. The father seemed to be heart softened at the act, so Sheng Xing Ze learned to do it a little.

Father Sheng's body got stiff; since his son grew up and became independent, he had not been acting so intimately with him for many years. Although he had never mentioned it, he still liked it when his son relied on him more.

He touched Sheng Xing Ze's head, "How you're still spoiled at this age."

It was also Sheng Xing Ze's first time doing this. He had always been more theoretical than practical, and he could not help but blush. He dragged Father Sheng to walk quickly into the supermarket, obviously embarrassed.

Neither of them noticed a flash of light passing behind them.

A sneaky man was holding a camera, hiding in a black car not far away. The camera had photos of Sheng Xing Ze and Father Sheng talking in great harmony.

"Brother Lin, it's done."

**

After the official Weibo's first poster post, Bai Xing Lan and Su Jin Mu's mentor and apprentice CP started to grow quickly.

The two handsome men together were always a very eye-catching sight, not to mention such an ambiguous gesture from the official poster, obviously they were just promoting the movie, but in the CP fans' eyes that was the official apprenticeship CP!

Same-sex marriage had been legalized for many years, and most people had come to accept the same-sex relationship, also holding the same blessed attitude towards them.

Yun Xiao Bo was a well-known influencer Weibo account among the fans, and she had gained tens of thousands of fans through her fanarts.

She also had another identity--"Xing Lan" die-hard book fan. Bai Xing Lan and Su Jin Mu pair was like the white moonlight in her heart. She really wanted the two of them to get together and have a baby together; but when she read up to that chapter of Su Jin Mu's death, she had tried to suppress her anger for a long time, or else she would have sent a blade to the author on an impulse.