Chapter 52: Sheng Xing Ze Confessed

Since Sheng Xing Ze had identified Yu Bai as the mole, they were able to freely play around in the amusement park the whole night with no pressure. One did not need to hide and tuck, the other did not need to waste energy to do tasks, so they spent the rest of the time in the amusement park without burden.

"Is the pirate ship next?" Yu Bai stood beside Sheng Xing Ze, watching him plan his next play route on the map.

"Of course, I want to ride the pirate ship and go to the pendulum, the jumping machine, and finally the Ferris Wheel, so that I can go on all the rides without detours."

Yu Bai waved to the cameramen, "you all should go and rest first, we will be out of here at eight."

Sheng Xing Ze still remembered that there were still cameras behind him that had been recording while he and Yu Bai had some fun. The cameramen still had to carry heavy machines to follow them around in the amusement park, which made him feel quite uncomfortable.

"Camera brothers, go get some dinner. You have been working since noon without any food. Take a good rest and don't run around with us."

The cameraman shook his head, "If we are skipping work, the director will deduct our wages."

"No worry, Brother Sheng got you covered." Sheng Xing Ze said to the camera, "Director, I drove away the cameramen. I know who the undead is, so I'm going to enjoy the amusement park. Bye bye."

"I'll pay you twice the amount the director deducts." Yu Bai also gave the cameramen his assurance.

Watching the camera brothers walk towards the gate of the amusement park, Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai looked at each other, and both saw joy in each other's eyes.

"Pirate ship, here I come!" Sheng Xing Ze ran towards the direction of the pirate ship. Without the camera, he completely let down his guard. The amusement park was so big, and he did not worry about meeting four other people so soon.

Yu Bai accompanied Sheng Xing Ze to experience every ride. This amusement park  experience had finally made up for the many years of regret that Sheng Xing Ze didn't get to go when he was a child.

The sky was getting dark, the lights in the amusement park got lit up one by one, and the colorful lights lit up the night paradise.

Sheng Xing Ze looked at the fast pass in his hand, the one that the staff handed to him when he entered the park, and it was glowing faintly at this time: "No wonder that Hui Si Yong and the others came out of the haunted house with a pale face. With this glowing fast pass, isn't it like asking the ghosts to come to you? Luckily I am smarter than they are."

Yu Bai combed the younger man's wind-blown hair, "you're the smartest."

"Of course." Sheng Xing Ze raised his head proudly, which made Yu Bai couldn't help laughing.

Sheng Xing Ze pointed to the Ferris Wheel in the middle of the amusement park and shouted: "The last ride, the Ferris wheel."

But when they walked to the Ferris wheel, Sheng Xing Ze suddenly didn't want to go on it. "Does it look weird for two grown men to ride the Ferris wheel? Let's forget it."

The next time he rides on the Ferris wheel, he must first get together with Yu Bai, and then he must also experience the feeling of kissing at the highest point in the Ferris wheel.

Yu Bai did not know the twists and turns in the younger man's thoughts, he directly pulled Sheng Xing Ze onto the Ferris wheel, "We're already here, I don't know when the next time it will be. Let's not regret it"

As the Ferris wheel rose a little bit higher, Sheng Xing Ze watched the amusement park gradually become smaller at his feet, and his heartbeat accelerated. "Film Emperor Yu, have you heard the legend of the Ferris wheel?"