Chapter 18

Edward's POV

I was so tired from working all day in the office. I went home when was the dinner time and found my girls making  cookies. I smiled and took off my suit jacket.

I kissed Sofia's head and Anna's soft lips. How can she have so soft lips, like a cushion? I would kiss her all the time, everyday. I just love this girl.

''Daddy are you tired?'' Sofia asked me. I smiled and took her in my arms.
''Very, but mommy can help me to feel better.'' I look at Anna smirking. She blushed and looked at me in disbelief.
''Edward shut your mouth.'' Sofia giggled at her.
''I said nothing wrong.'' I smile innocently.

I sat with Sofia in living room while Anna was baking cookies.
''Do you want to tell how was in the kindergarten, princess?''
''It was awesome. I played with Jason all the time because Kylie wasn't here. He is really funny and good to me.'' My daughter's cheeks turned pink.

''Who is Jason? And why do you hang out with boys?''
''Jason is my friend and he is really good, dad.'' She pouted.
''But little boys like him don't know anything. They are stupid.''
''Jason is not stupid.'' She raised her voice.

''What are you talking to her like that?'' Anna asked suddenly and took her from my lap.
''She can't hang out with the boys.'' I got up.
''She is three years old. She is not gonna get married.''
''Maybe she will at young age just like her mother.'' I say angrily.
''I didn't even want this.'' She said with regret and left upstairs.

What did I do? You idiot. Of course, she didn't want this. I forced her and now that I love her, I finally understood what I made her to do.

Anna's POV

''I'm sorry mommy. I didn't want daddy to be mad at you.'' Sofia said as her eyes watered.
''No no, baby. Daddy isn't mad me. He can never be mad at us.'' I say while rubbing her back in comforting way.
''Really?''
''Of course, daddy loves you. How can he be mad at you?''
''And you? Does he love you, mommy?''

This question striked me a little bit. I was thinking about what answer to give her but not to make her sad.

''He likes me very much.'' I say partially true, because he wouldn't sleep with me if he doesn't like me. My answer seems to satisfy her as she laid her head on my chest.

''Mommy can you tell me how were you like when you were my age.''
''Well, I was as little as you. I also had short blonde hair. My brother and sister were always taking care of me as I was youngest. I remeber that I had my first crush in a kindergarten as you like Jason now. My crush was really sweet boy that always helped me with everything.''

''Really? Does that mean Jason is my crush?'' She asked me widening her eyes in excitement.
''Well if you like him.'' I say smiling. Her cheeks were red and she was smiling shyly.

''Aww...my baby princess has a crush.'' I tease her.
''Mommy stop.'' She giggled in my chest.
''Will you tell Jason?''
''I don't know.''
''You have nothing to lose. He is your friend afterall.'' She nodded her head and snuggled closer.

I was rocking her slowly until she fell asleep completely. I put her down on the bed and covered her with her blanket then put teddy bear in her hands. She clutched it right away and turned to other side.

''Mommy needs to feed you too baby.'' I say as I rub my stomach. I turned off the light and closed the door carefully.
House was quiet, very quiet.

I got downstairs and opened the cupboard with cereal boxes in it. I took chocolate ones and filled a big bowl with them and poured warm milk over it. My mouth watered at the food in front of me even if it's just plain cereal.

I felt content finishing all of it. My baby was fed and I didn't feel hungry anymore. I put the plate in the sink and went upstairs. I entered the room and saw Edward sitting on the edge of a bed. I ignored him and went in the closet to change myself. I put on his shirt on me and got out.

''Anna, li—'' I cut him off.
''Please stop. I don't want to listen right now.''
''No you'll listen now.'' He took a step towards me.

''I'm sorry for forcing you into this marriage when I knew that you didn't want it. If you want to end things now before it's too late, it would probably be the best.''
''So you actually didn't feel even a spark of love towards me? Okay then.'' I say as I took my pillow.

''You'll never get to see your unborn child.'' I say leaving him in shock and smashing the door on my way out. I feel tears started falling on my cheeks as I enter the guest room and lock the doors.

Always the same story, he hurts me then asks me for forgivness. This actually really hit me in the heart. First he marries me then makes pregnant and now he wants to divorce me. But everything is tougher when I love him.

I was so tired from crying that my eyelids couldn't keep open anymore. I shouldn't stress too much because of the baby either. Is he really going to divorce me?