Chapter 19

Sofia's POV

I'm confused. Why mommy and daddy are not sleeping on one bed anymore? I don't know where to go in the morning.

I also saw that mommy's tummy got bigger. She was always flat but she has little bump on her stomach. She is probably eating too much.

It feels weird when I'm around them. They are not talking for five days now. What if mommy wants to leave? She said that she loves me.

Anna's POV

''Baby why are you crying?'' I ask Sofia worried.
''Mommy will you leave me?'' She asked me sniffing.
''No. Why would I leave you?''
I took her in my arms and kissed her cheek.
''Because you and daddy don't talk anymore and I thought that you'll leave us.''

''Yes, I'm angry at your dad, but doesn't mean I don't love you. And of course I'll never leave my daughter alone.''
''Why are you angry at daddy?'' She wiped her wet cheeks.
''Because he said something he shouldn't say. But don't worry. I have to tell you something now, okay?''
She nodded her head.

I sat down with her in my lap and put her to face me.
''Have you ever thought of being older sister, Sofia?''
''No, but if I was, I would be the best older sister ever.'' She giggled.
''Then I have news for you. You are going to be older sister.''
''Really?''
''Yes, mommy has baby in here.'' I point to my stomach.
''Is that's why your tummy is bigger mommy?'' Her eyes were wide.
''Yup, baby is growing in here. My tummy will be a lot bigger.''
''I thought you are eating too much.'' She laughed.
''I actually do eat a lot. Because baby also wants food.''

She put her tiny hands on, my already visible bump, and kissed it. I felt so emotional that my eyes became watery.

''Hi, little baby in there. It's your sister Sofia. I'll be your best older sister ever. Come out quickly.'' She said.

I laughed at the last sentence. It won't come out for at least seven months. I was so happy that she wanted a younger sibiling. I can tell she is going to be protective over her little brother or sister.

''Are we going to eat something?'' I asked.
''Yes. We need to feed you so the baby can eat too.'' She jumped of my lap and pulled my hand to get up. I smiled as I saw how excited she is.

I put her in her high chair and turned around to make something. We already had lunch but I felt hungry as it's been three hours.

''What do you want eat?''
''I want smoothie with fruits.''
''Okay.''

I took blender and put banana, apple and rasberries inside then mixed it all. I poured finished product inside the glasses and handed one to her.

I saw Edward coming inside the house. He looked tired, but smiled when he saw us. He took Sofia and kissed her cheek.

''Hi princess.''
''Hi. Daddy do you know that mommy has a baby inside her tummy?'' She said giggling. I was caught off with the question and Edward's face seems to change.
''I know.'' He said loooking sad.
''I'll be a big sister.''
''That's awesome.'' He put her down.
''I'll be going upstairs.''
''Do you want to eat, daddy?''
''No princess. I'm not hungry.''
He smiled and climbed the stairs slowly.

I feel bad now. I know that he was an asshole but I can see how much he regrets everything he said. I really do love him and I plan to forgive him but I'll let him suffer a little bit more.

''Mommy I'm sleepy.'' Sofia said and she made grabby hands. I picked her up and went upstairs in the guest room where I sleep. I put her in a bed and laid next to her.

I wrapped my hand around her and pulled her to my chest. I started humming her a melody and caressing her cheek. Her eyelids dropped immediately.

I felt my tears falling on my cheeks. I really miss him, a lot. I miss his smile and his hugs. These hormones make it all worse. I can't be without him, but I also don't want to give in easily.