Chapter 27

We've been at Dex's for a while now, and can't seem to keep our hands off each other. The house was empty when we got here, and we landed on the couch. I'm straddling his lap and have pulled his shirt off so I can feel his warm body against mine as I lean into him. My hands travel up and into his hair as I lean closer to his neck. His scent is overwhelming and drawing me in, as I lightly touch my lips to his neck, traveling up and finally meeting his soft lips. His mouth opens to me and our tongues move together. I can't believe the way this man makes me feel with just a kiss. He pulls back and looks at me with dark, wild eyes.

I reach down and pull my sweater over my head, revealing my lacey purple bra. He reaches forward and unclasps the front buckle and my breasts spill out before him. He carefully pushes the cups to the side and his eyes widen as he reaches up to hold my heavy breasts in his hands. I hear a sharp intake of his breath as he leans forward taking me in his warm mouth. A moan escapes me as soon as his lips touch my skin and I arch my back to meet him. He moves to the other side, giving them equal attention before picking his head up and pressing his lips hard against my mouth. His hand slides down between my legs, but he quickly realizes that I still have my jeans on and he can't reach the soft places he wants to touch. Suddenly, he's lifting me up and carrying me up the stairs.

"We don't need an audience if someone decides to come home," he laughs. As soon as we're in his room, I'm placed on the bed and he carefully unbuttons my jeans, sliding them down my legs. Reaching down the front of my panties, he can feel my excitement. "Baby, you are so ready for me," his voice is husky and rough and his words excite me even more. He's right, I am ready for him. It isn't going to take long for him to finish me off. I'm already half way there just from kissing him. His fingers slide over me and I can't contain myself. I feel a delightful pressure building in my stomach and his lips are on mine again, consuming me. His hand continues to move against me and my legs begin to tense. My body begins to shudder under his touch as my release takes over.

Dex smiles down at me, "That has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen."

I'm already warm, but I feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment. I sit up and give him a soft kiss before resting my head against his chest as his arms wrap around me, holding me tightly to him.

He places a small kiss against my hair and whispers, "I think I'm in love with you."

What? Did he really just say what I think he said? I lift my head again and look into his eyes, but I can't seem to get any words out. Instead I bring my lips back to his. I need him in the moment. My lips part allowing his tongue to slowly caress mine. I break our connection and look at him again, still unable to believe that this man just told me he loves me. He gives me the cutest smirk and says, "I take it from that reaction that maybe you feel the same?"

I can't help but match his smile. "I do. I love you too," I happily admit.

Dex stands from the bed and I watch as he pushes down his own jeans followed by his boxer briefs, stepping out of them. I let out a deep breath I've been holding in anticipation of this moment. Reaching down, I slide my panties down my legs to remove them completely letting him know that I'm ready. Dex reaches into his nightstand removing a small square wrapper. His eyes look deeply into mine, "Are you sure?" he asks.

I nod my head in confirmation. He instantly tears open the wrapper, wasting no time at all. I slowly open my knees, allowing him to climb back onto the bed and between my thighs. He hovers over me for just a second before leaning down and claiming my lips again, kissing me deeply. I feel his hardness gently pressing against my sensitive area and I am more than ready for him. He moves forward, entering me slowly and filling me completely.

"Fuck," he groans as our bodies begin to move together. I feel an unbelievable sensation building within me as I tighten my muscles around him. The emotion and pleasure create a fabulous mixture that I can't contain. A few small tears spill from my eyes as my body begins to shake underneath him. I feel Dex's muscles tense as his release comes as well. Dex relaxes his body, embracing me from above, covering my body with his. I reach up and run my fingers through his soft hair and then down over his back.

"I love you," I whisper.

Lifting his head just enough to look at me, he smiles, "Baby, I love you too." He gently sets his head back down, nuzzling into my neck. "Can we just stay right here forever?" His words make the smile on my face grow even larger.

"Maybe not forever, but we can stay here all night if you want," I say. If Dex wants, I will stay wrapped up in bed all night with him making each other feel good. Minutes later both of our phones are buzzing simultaneously, which seems strange. We both manage to lift our now heavy bodies from the bed only to find that it is Kristin and Luke informing us of the party at Luke's tonight. We choose to ignore them both and lay back into the warm bed together.