4. The Vice President

A/N: This chapter contains 3467 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

"K-King...?"

"Because you borrowed 30 million yen from me and lost 40 million, you now owe me 70 million yen."

(Y/N)'s and Lily's first day of school was officially over.

"If you tell my dad that I gambled today, I'm going to be in real trouble..."

"The purpose of this bracelet is to give it to someone you secretly love, even if you don't show it.

"A girl who won 70 million yen on her first day. Isn't that... fascinating."

"Ririka, I want you to keep an eye on that new student, (Y/N) Cullen. Let me know what you found out about her,"

"Why did you slip into my paradise?"

**********

(Y/N) walked through the hallways of the school with Lily behind her until she suddenly heard someone yelling , "(Y/N)!!~" From a distance, she saw Yumeko approaching at high speed. Even before Yumeko could grasp (Y/N) to hug her, (Y/N) stepped aside, causing Yumeko to grasp Lily with enormous force and to fall to the ground with her. (Y/N) giggled at her adorable maid and her friend who were on the floor before walking to Ryota and Mary who were just arriving with a smile. 

"What happened?" Ryota asked before helping the 2 girls. (Y/N) tried to hold back her laugh as she said, "Oh nothing..." She looked at Mary who knew exactly what was going on. Both girls laughed quietly and gave each other a brofist. It has been several days, maybe weeks, since (Y/N)'s first game of gambling at this school. Since then, she has always held back her urge to devour everyone and started behaving like a 'lady' again. Sometimes there were days when she went completely crazy and lost a lot of money, but she always won it back. 

She has had so much fun since attending Hakkyaou Private Academy. (Y/N) was always asked by Yumeko to gamble with her, but she always refused. She then said that there would come a day when they would play something big against each other, but (Y/N) actually just wanted to keep the thrill she felt playing against someone as good as Yumeko to gamble with the President. Lily and Yumeko stood up again. Although Yumeko was still smiling as always, the situation that just happened had annoyed Lily. 

She walked to her master who was still giggling next to Mary and stood in front of her. "(Y/N)," she said, "it's not funny to..." Suddenly Lily stopped speaking. With a surprised face, she looked at something behind Mary and (Y/N). Curious about what Lily was staring at, the 2 girls turned around, but behind them they saw nothing but students going up the stairs. "What is it, Lily?" Ryota asked, also wondering what was going on. "Oh... um..." Lily stammered, "I-I thought I saw someone spy on us..." 

"Oh Lily, you shouldn't be so paranoic," Mary said, putting a hand on Lily's shoulder. "O-Okay..." The group turned and left for their next lesson. As they walked to their classroom, (Y/N) didn't say a word. She knew Lily would never lie about things like that, she just isn't like that. In addition, (Y/N) has felt like she was being spied on before, so now she knew she wasn't the only one thinking that. 'Fortunately,' she thought. 'So I'm not crazy....'

...

The bell rang. It was lunch break at last. "Let's go to the cafeteria. Itsuki is waiting for us there," Yumeko said. (Y/N) got up from her seat in the classroom and followed her friends into the hallway. "Yumeko, may I ask something?" Lily asked. Yumeko looked a little strange at her. Then she smiled and replied, "Of course! You're our friend, not our maid or something." Lily blushed and (Y/N) simply looked away with a smile. "Oh... um... of course... My question was actually why Itsuki is your friend. You beat her in a gamble, right?"