7. All or nothing

A/N: This chapter contains 6191 words and a part that's nsfw ;)

(-16, DO NOT interact with the NSFW part!)

ENJOY BB's <3

Previously, on The Queen:

"Now, what game are we going to play?"

"Here I am!~"

It was Runa Yomozuki.

"The game you are going to play is called Choice Poker."

"There is no limit to the bets that may be placed to achieve the chance to choose as long as it's valid."

"How about 100 million yen?"

"(Y-Y/N)... lost..."

"What about... all in..."

"If she puts everything on the line," she said, pushing all of her chips to the center of the table, "then I will too."

"All in."

**********

"All in.

Lily jumped up because of the words that uttered from Kirari's mouth. She said nothing, but just stood there, looking wide-eyed at all the chips in the middle. Sweat dripped from her head and her knees felt weak. Lily didn't know what she was more afraid of, that the President would have the right to choose with by 120 million yen more than (Y/N), or because... She looked at her master beside her. 

(Y/N) sat silently in her chair, green shining eyes and red cheeks. She held her left hand in her crotch area while biting her right thumb. "Is there something wrong, Lily?" Kirari asked with a smile. "Is my bet a little too high?" Lily looked at Kirari and then sat down again. She didn't dare to say anything, especially since this was not her gamble. Kirari also knew that she felt something for (Y/N), so she kept silent. 

Sayaka was glad that the President had put more in the game and would therefore have the right to choose, but the following made her think differently. "Runa~," (Y/N) said eagerly for the game she was playing, "you said we could bet as much as we wanted, as long as it was valid, right?" Runa nodded as she sucked on her lollipop. "Well, then I would like to add another 150 chips worth 150 million yen." 

"W-What...?" Sayaka whispered in shock. Even Runa was suprised. "Woah, that's a lot of money... are you sure, (Y/N)?" (Y/N) nodded happily and turned to Kirari who just showed a smile. "Hmmm, now things are getting really interesting," the President said while Runa put all the chips on the table. Runa took her lollipop out of her mouth and pointed at (Y/N) while looking at Kirari. 

"Madam President, even though you bet 160 chips worth 160 million yen, (Y/N) is still ahead with 30 million yen because she has 190 million yen or 190 chips on the table. Do you want to raise?" Kirari smiled hypocritically at (Y/N) and said, "No, let her have the right to choose." Sayaka immediately objected. "But ma'am--" With one look from Kirari, Sayaka went silent as quickly as she spoke. (Y/N) placed her chin between her thumb and index finger. 

"Hmmm, what shall I choose," she murmured, looking at her cards with her other hand. Then she put her cards on the table and raised her hand in the air. "I choose stronger hand." Runa nodded, pointed to (Y/N)'s and Kirari's cards and yelled, "Showdown!" Both players put their cards on the table. (Y/N) had an ace of hearts, a 3 of clubs, a 3 of hearts, a 3 of panes and a 3 of spades, so a four a kind. The President had a king of clubs, a king of hearts, a 7 of spades, a 7 of hearts and a 2 of spades, a two pair.