11. Pop Idol Duel

A/N: This chapter contains 4792 words.

Previously, on The Queen:

"Is it true... that you want to be the president of the Student Council?"

This crazy gambler was afraid of what Ririka thought about her. She seemed... in love?

"She... cheated... on me... with a close friend of mine..."

"People tend to fill the void in their hearts with something else and many choose the wrong options because of it."

"I-I just don't want to gamble against her. 2 against 1 is not fair! Why don't you gamble against her?!"

She just looked desperately at her hands as she heard the door close behind her. 

He knew Kirari was not there and saw that it was (Y/N) sitting in the seat, but could not deny that he thought that (Y/N), who was sitting so confident in that chair, was the President of the school, and that smile on her face didn't make it any better.

"Ever heard of a sidebet?"

**********

That was "I'll Blackjack You"! Thanks everyone!" Yumemi said from the stage. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress with white sleeves and her pink hair was loose as always with 2 pigtails. She waved to the audience as all the fans cheered. Then the audience suddenly stopped and Yumemi said: "Unfortunately this concert is over, but like I said, I'm going to choose a new group member." 

"Now Yumeko must come on," Ryota whispered. Ryota, Itsuki, Mary, (Y/N) and Lily were somewhere in the back of the crowd. Lily and (Y/N) sat next to each other and Itsuki and Mary sat next to each other. Ryota was located between (Y/N) and Itsuki. "Do we really have to stay to the end?" Mary asked, who didn't really want to be there. "You didn't have to come anyway, Mary," Lily replied. "Yeah," Itsuki continued, "I bought tickets for everyone because Jabami-senpai was on them." 

Mary turned from Lily to Itsuki and then to Ryota who said: "These VIP tickets are normally almost impossible to get." "I really had to do my best to get them from a fan club member," Itsuki muttered as she clasped her arms. (Y/N) kept silent the whole time. She didn't say a word or even interfere in the conversation, her eyes stayed on the show in front of her. "Yeah yeah. You already told me that," Mary said to Itsuki with a sigh. 

Lily looked at her master and could only think about why (Y/N) was so quiet. "Shall I introduce her, or do you already know her? She's made quite a name for herself since she came to this school. Everyone, Yumeko Jabami!" Yumemi shouted, pointing to the grand staircase to her left. Yumeko was standing at the top of the stairs. She was wearing a beautiful red dress that made everyone look up and the two pigtails in her hair definitely made (Y/N) blush. 

When (Y/N) looked to her side, she saw that she wasn't the only one to turn this red. Her friends next to her all had their mouths open, especially Ryota. "Yumeko looks cute in those clothes!" Itsuki said with a smile. "Indeed..." Lily whispered as she saw (Y/N) look at the girl with rosy cheeks. Yumeko walked down the stairs to Yumemi and Yumemi asked, "Yumeko, how are you feeling?" Yumeko placed her microphone in front of her mouth and giggled. "I've never experienced anything like this, so I'm nervous but I try to enjoy it."

Behind the crowd, separate from all fans, were the Student Council members. In any case, a few anyway. The Vice President, Kaede and Runa sat next to each other and watched the starting show. "This might be really going to be interesting," Runa said before putting popcorn in her mouth. "I wonder if your plan will still work..." she said with her mouth full. Kaede pushed his glasses well up to his nose and whispered, "Don't talk with your mouth full, Runa. You're 17, not 6."