Chapter Twelve

Ankti's POV
I continue to stare outside of the car through the window, I was getting so much nervous and I can't even share it with him otherwise what will he feel about me. so it is better to keep quiet.

"Are you nervous," his question startled me and I slowly nodded before turning to stare at him.

"Do not be nervous, few photos will be taken then we will go inside and be with me and no one will ask you anything, do not worry, I am here with you," He explained assuring me but it did not seem like that as the hearing photo itself, I felt like jumping outside the car.

However, I calmed my self and guess what he is right, I just have to be beside him and Sana will also be there right.

We reached the venue where the reception party is held, he stepped out the car and forwarded his hand for me, I held his hand with a little hesitation.

He protectively held my hand like I am his some precious thing and for the first time in my life I felt like special, he looked at my side and I smiled at him.

I stilled to see lots of media and reporters who were ready to take are interview, He placed his hand on my waist protectively and whisper in my ear,

"Do not worry, just smile to them and trust me, I am here with you," I nodded and did as he said.

We both smiled at the reporter and gives them some poses, we went inside the hotel, it was beautifully decorated with red and white and pink roses. this was the first time she was seeing something like that.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome the newly wedded couple Mr. Arav Thakur and Mrs. Ankti Arav Thakur, " The host announced and everyone stands up from there respective seats and started clapping for us.

After some introduction and we seated at our place. I was eagerly waiting for Sana, she hasn't reached yet. the party was on the full swing when I felt a tap on my shoulder, and moved my head to look at the person and I was so happy to see Sana, I quickly stood up and hugged her so tightly. I tears made its way from my eyes, I did not know how much time we hugged each other, I turn to look that everyone was watching us and Arav also watching us with a confused look, Oh I totally forgot to introduce him to Sana.

"Arav this is my best friend of whom I was talking about and asking your permission to invite her, " I introduce Sana to Arav.

"And Sana he is Arav," Same told to Sana.

"Hi Arav, I am Sana her best friend and more than a best friend, I just want to say that hurt her, and I will not think twice to kill you, you are lucky to have her as you wife, she is such a gem which you will not found everywhere," Sana said to Arav

"Do not worry, she is mine now and I know how to protect a precious gem," he replied smiling at me, I felt warmth in my heart after hearing his words. I also smiled at him.

"Okay, let's take a seat," Arav said and we moved towards our seat.

"Sana I want to tell you something and you will be surprised by hearing this news," I said and I know she will be more than happy.

"Arav gave my permission to join the management course and in fact, we will live in Delhi, we will leave from hearing once I complete the graduation as he came here to for some project only," I explained and she was literally very happy and instantly hugged me.

"I am so happy for you Ankti, see I told you just go with the flow, you will surely find your happiness and must be God has planned this for you,"

"You are right Sana, I am so happy but what about uncle and aunty, I hope they will not do anything, see they are not even here," I told her my worries.

"Just forget about them they were such a .... I do not want to say anything right now to spoil my mood and also yous so just forget it and enjoy your life," she said to which I nodded.

"ladies and gentlemen, it's for the couple dance, I would like to invite the new couple to come on the stage for the dance," The host announced and I was stunned for some time. suddenly Arav stood from his seat and forwarded his hand to me

"May I have a dance with my beautiful wife,"

I did not know what to do but my best friend knew, she pushed me towards Arav for the dance and gave me a wink. we went to the stage, he placed his one hand on my waist and held my hand with the other hand, I slowly placed and hand on his shoulder.

"I do not know how to dance," I whispered in his ear

"Do not worry, just follow my steps," he also said in a whisper which I did.

The song started to play and must say it was my favorite song.

Meri raahein tere tak hain
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai
Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

I looked at him and found that he was already looking at me with so many emotions, I blushed and looked down.

Saath chhodunga na tere pichhe aaunga
Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga
Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga
Keetey waadeya nu umraan nibhaunga
Tujhe har vaari apna banaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

Na na na... o yeh...

Lakhaan ton juda main hoyi teri ḳhaatir
Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir

"Ankti, you are looking so beautiful today, I am feeling like Sana was right I am lucky to have you as my wife," he said and I looked at him, his eyes were showing sincerity. I smiled at him but did not say anything. We were just looking in each other's eyes forgetting the environment that we were watching by lots of eyes. we were just feeling the song and its lyrics.

Lakhaan ton juda main hoya teri ḳhaatir
Tu hi manzil main tera musaafir
Rab nu bhula betha tere karke
Main ho gaya qaafir

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga
Sab kuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga
Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

I really wanted to tell him that I also want to give a chance to this marriage but decided to tell him once we reached home.

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga
Keetey waadeya nu umraan nibhaunga
Tujhe har waari apna banaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

Meri raahein tere tak hain
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai
Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Our gazes broke by clapping sound and then I realized that the song already stopped. we composed ourself and we got back to our seat, after some time it was time for the diner so we went to the dining area, Sana was with me all the time and I did not thing Arav had any problem with that.

After some time the Patry was coming to its end after biding our goodbye we reached the mansion..... did I ever tell you that I was not just home it was a mansion.... I don't think so that I tell you so I telling you now that yes it's a mansion and a lot bigger than my parent's house. my husband is very rich. I told Sana to visit again and also gave her the address.

It was really a tiring day, Arav and me we both went to our room and changed into comfortable clothes and lay on our side of the bed.

After gaining some courage I slowly turned to his side. I called him and he also turned to my side, now we are facing each other.

"Arav, I want to tell you something," I told him looking down, not able to look in his eyes.

"Hmmm tell me, " he asked.

"I was thinking about what you told me yesterday night," I said

"Okay so have you decided," he asked again.

"Yes actually, as we are already married so I was also thinking to give it a chance," I said and waited for his reply but it did not come. what came was a sudden hug and I was stilled at my place with a sudden hug.

"Thank you so much, I promise to be the best husband for you," he said still hugging me.

After some time he realized our position and went back to his side.

"Sorry I was just excited," he said with nervousness.

"It is okay, no problem," that was all I could say, not able to form any word.

"Okay let's sleep you must be tired and thank you again," He said with a smile on his face and I also gave him the same smile and we drifted into sleep.