Chapter Twenty Seven

Sorry Guys for the very late update, actually My laptop was not working that's why I could not able to upload the chapter.

Today I borrowed my friend's laptop, so I updated the chapter, I will try my best to update on daily bases but if I won't be able to update daily then I am really sorry in advance.

I have already sent my laptop to get fixed but it will take some time, I request you to please be patient.

Thank you.................. Keep smiling...................

.............................................................

Ankti's POV

Today is the first day of our in Delhi and I was very happy and sad as well, now you will ask why I am happy and sad at the same time.

I will tell you, I am happy because finally, I am close to achieving my goal, my dream, and sad because I had to leave Mom and Dad.

You know I love them so much and they also do the same, I never felt like I am their daughter-in-law, they love me, care for me just like their daughter.

You know they love me more then Arav, can you believe it. I mean how could a parent love an outsider more than their child but they loved me and that is proved by their love towards me.

Yesterday we shifted here in Delhi, we mean, me and Arav, oh silly me you already know about it. he never left anything for me to share.

When I saw the mansion where we will live from now on, I really could not believe my eyes. It is so big, I mean it's a two-story mansion where 50 people can live easily, it is bigger than the mansion which we have in Mumbai. 

That time I was just thinking that how will I live in this mansion alone, Arav introduce me to his servant who worked here.

Martha and other servants, all were very polite and nice. Arav told me that, Martha is like a mother figure to him and I also feel the same.

You know I haven't got any nightmare in the presence of Arav. He is my peace and I will not let go of this peace at anyhow, I love so much.

Oh shit, please do not tell him that I love him, I want to confess on a special occasion and I know what is that. it's his birthday after two weeks, now you will think that how will I know about his birthday so let me tell you that Mom told me about his birthday and from that day I decided to give him a surprise. I will tell him about my feelings on his birthday, lets see how will he react. I can not wait for that moment, how will I pass these two weeks. Alas, I have to wait..................

.........................................................................

My college will be started in tomorrow, I talked with Sana yesterday night and today Sana will also come to meet me and we will go shopping. I declined the idea of shopping but you know na how much stubborn Sana is. she never listens to me, she said that we are going to a new college so we have to shop for new clothes.

I really do not have money and how will I tell Arav, how can I ask money from him. I really do not want to go.

God help me, please.........

I came out of my thoughts with the voice of my dear husband.

"Anku.," Arav said 

"Hmmm, what happened," I asked him.

"Where were you lost I was calling you from the last 10 minutes," He said that.

"No nothing, I was just thinking about Mom and Dad, I am missing them already," I lied to him and he convinced.

"Okay if you say so and don not worry, if you are missing them, you can talk to them anytime," he said and I smiled

"Now I am going to the office, If you need anything just tell the servants and you can also call me anytime okay," He said while giving me a peck on my lips.

He started going and I was watching him go towards the main door but suddenly he stopped and returned.

"What happened, why did you come back," I asked him with a frowned 

"I forgot to give you this," He said while handing me his credit card and I was shocked.

"What, why are you looking at me like this, you thought that if you will not tell me that I will not know, I know everything I told Sana to take you for shopping, I was just waiting for you to ask me but you disappointed me Anku, I am your husband and you have every right to asked me anything, whatever is mine is also yours, we are not different Anku," He said with a sad tone and I was just looking at him with tears filled eyes.

"I am sorry, I was just....." I tried to explain to him but he stopped me by placing his finger on my lips.

"Shuuuu, do not say anything, I know you better than you, now listen to me very carefully wifey, you will get the punishment for this," he said with a smile on his face.

"What punishment, " I asked

"You will know at night," he said with a mischievous grin and I frowned.

"Now take this and shop as much as you want, do not care about the money, your husband is very rich and can spend everything on his one and only wife," he said and gave me the card.

I took the card from his and kissed him on his lips.

We bid bye and he left for office and I came back to our room.

....................................................

There is not so much work to do, and Arav strictly told me not to do any work but I decided to prepare food for us. at least this much work I could do and he agreed.

I was waiting for Sana when the doorbell rang and I could tell that she came.

"Dear, your friend is here," Martha told me while accompanying Sana to my room.

"Thank you, Aunty, and please send some snacks and coffee for, us," I said to Martha to which she nodded and left.

"Hey, how are you," I asked her and hugged her and she reciprocated.

"Ankti, this mansion is so beautiful yar, I must say, you are so damn lucky girl," She said and I just smile.

"I know," I said because I know how lucky I am to have Arav with me.

"so tell me, how is your life with Arav," she asked me and lay down on the bed and I sat beside her.

"It's beautiful," This is the best word to describe my life with Arav.

"Hmmm, I can see that on your face girl," She said while teasing me.

We chit chat for some time and have our snacks and coffee then we headed towards the shopping mall.