a lead

A L E A D

Iris woke up restrained to a table leg and with an image of a man pressing a blade to Ellie throat, "get the fuck away from her." She growls, pulling at the ropes around her wrists.

The scarfaced man looks away from Ellie with narrowed eyes, he kept the knife to Ellie's neck and tilts his head to the side in a condescending manner, "who're you again?"

"The person you've been waiting for." Iris replies shortly, she sends him a sarcastic smile before pulling a the bidings again, "you took something from us, from me. So we're here to get him back." He man, Jordan, widens his eyes and mutters a curse under his breath.

"How many are are there? Hmm? Just you three?" He keeps the blade to Ellie's throat as she tells him, "you can't stop this."

Another man walks in, "Jordan! You're suppose to be out looking for the other one. What the fuck is this?" He asks annoyed, the scarfaced man takes the knife away from Ellie, turning to talk to his friend.

"You know that smuggler we took from Jackson?" The man nods, "yeah." Jordan stands up, slamming the switch blade into the arm of his chair and motions to Ellie, "this girl was there."

He then motions to Iris with a smirk, "get Abby and Isaac on the line, tell them that the old bitch is here." The man looks at the woman shocked, "what?" She sends him a fake smile and stuck her middle finger up at him, but the restraints made it impossible for him to see it.

"They're coming after us. That's why Nick was fucked up like that. Abby said she would come, so get Isaac on the line dumbass!" Jordan yells, but the man reaches around to his back pocket, "I just got off the radio with Isaac, and we've got a new mandate. Kill all trespassers." He pulls out his gun and aims it at Ellie.

Jordan stands infront of her to get him to stop, "hold up, hold up, that doesn't make any sense." The man doesn't lower his gun as he argues, "it's a direct order man-"

"No, let's talk to her, figure out what she knows, if there's anymore coming." Jordan pushes down his gun as the man says, "I don't give a fuck what she knows." Jordan stands his ground arguing, "you have no idea how many people she might be with. This might be an ambush."

The man throws up his hands agitated, "I don't care how many people she's with. We will find them. We will kill them." Jordan still doesn't back down as he snaps, "can you think for yourself for a quick second."

"Jordan, get the fuck out of my way." The man pushes him out of the way but before he could shoot Ellie, blood sprays from him as he falls to the ground, Jordan shoots up at the glass roof and Dina falls through, knocking the wind out of her.

"Dina!" Ellie and Iris yell as they both pull on the restraints, "Jesus." Jordan whispers, "you shouldn't of come here." He puts his gun back in his holster and walks over to Dina, he wraps his hands around her throat in an attempt to strangle her.

Ellie picks up a peice of glass that fell next to her and begins to cut the ropes, once the rope breaks her grabs her switch blade from the arm of the chair and rushes over to them, she stabs Jordan in the neck, "got you, motherfucker."

Whilst Dina keeps her gun pointed at Jordan's dying form, Ellie jogs over to Iris and quickly cuts the ropes, Iris takes Ellie's outstretched hand, "thanks girls, are you both okay?"

"Mostly." Dina nods but Ellie was too busy searching through Jordan's pockets, "Ellie, Ellie, we've got to go. Someone would've heard the gun shots." Dina says, picking up her girlfriends backpack and handing Iris hers.