Remember me?

Amanda.

Jung arrived a little late, as soon as he arrived, the dinner was served. Ansel glanced at him and rolled his eyes.

Amy got a seat between him and Jung. She was sandwiched between them, but she kept her attention towards Jung who seemed strangely grave.

After dinner, they sat down in the living room.

Mr. Luck kept glancing and narrowing his eyes at Jung as if he was trying to remember something, Jung looked right back at him with a little smile on his face. Which seemed strange.

"So Jung, tell us something about you," Mrs. Wealth turned towards him, He bent his head and smiled.

"I'll answer whatever you ask me, Mrs. Wealth," 

"Oh call me Anna, You told me your mother was a single parent. Do you know anything about your father?" 

Amy shifted uncomfortably and placed her hand over his thigh. He squeezed her hand.

Why would she ask something like that in front of everyone?

"I didn't know anything about him when I was young but my mom told me about him when I grew up,"

"Oh, He was an American, right? I guess Amy mentioned something like that." 

"Yes, He was an American. They met in Canada when my mom was in college, fell in love, and got married,"

"That's romantic," Mrs. Wealth smiled.

"It was romantic till my mother got pregnant with me and had to leave college," Jung smiled sadly. 

Mrs. Wealth shifted uncomfortably, clearly regretting her decision to ask him these questions in front of other people.

"Why... uh... why did your father...," Carlos tried to ask something. 

God, Carlos. You and your curious nature. 

Amanda caught his eyes and glared at him.

Jung completed his sentence for him.

"Why did my father leave us?" His hand was sweaty, Amy noticed and squeezed it again.

"His love for my mom faded pretty quickly, He took us to America. His family didn't accept us. He took a stand for us for two years and then gave up because he was used to his father's money. He divorced my mom left us one day in a hurry and remarried a year later,"

"That's sad, I'm so sorry," Mrs. Wealth reached out to pat his shoulder.

"So you said you knew your father. Where is he now?" Ansel asked.

Jung bent his head and looked at Mr. Luck.

"He's right in front of me,"

"What do you mean, Jung?" Amy asked.

"Remember me, Dad?" Jung was still looking at Mr. Luck, whose face had gone white.