Tears and sorrows.

Amanda.

"I am in love with you, Amanda Wealth,"

"You don't mean that,"

"I do mean that! I love you, ok? I love you, I love you, I lo-," She clapped her hand over his mouth.

Which was difficult to do as he was sitting on a chair beside the bed. As soon as she clapped her hand over his mouth he stood up, pushed her back down on the hospital bed, and got on top of her, She removed her hand and he pressed his lips on hers. He kissed her like he couldn't get enough of her. She kissed him back like she was kissing him for the first time.

Suddenly, she pushed away.

"What is it?" He whispered.

"I can't do this, We can't do this," She tried to push him off her, but he didn't budge.

"Why?"

"Ansel! Jung is your brother, I'm dating him! How can you do this to your brother?"

He got off her and sat down beside her on the bed.

"I know, But I... What can I do? I've been waiting since like forever, to tell you this,"

"It's too late,"

"It's never too late, and you know that. And I know you love me too. I can see it in your eyes. I've never experienced love before, I've never fallen for anybody. And now that I have, I'm not letting it go in front of my own eyes," He stood up.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'll talk to Jung, tell him that we love each-"

"No, you won't do anything, I love Jung, okay? I never said that I loved you," She turned her face away.

"I know you are lying, Amanda. I know you are." He turned, opened the door, and left.

She closed her eyes and let the tears soak her face.

It was too late.

Two hours later she arrived home with Carlos and went straight to her room.

"What happened to her?" Mrs. Wealth demanded.

"She fainted. Ansel took her to the hospital, Her blood pressure was low,"

"Oh Amy, I'll go check on her." She made her way towards the stairs, while Carlos made his way towards the kitchen.

*                                                       

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jung complained, taking her hand in his.

He was in her room, sitting on her bed while she sat beside him holding a cup of coffee.

"It's no big deal, I'm fine now," 

"But you should have just told me," 

"I skipped school today so I could spend time with you,"

Which was not entirely true, She didn't want to face Ansel. Marie and Wren supported this idea, Marie had a lot to say about being right but controlled herself because Amy looked so pale and sad.

She felt uneasy. She had kissed Ansel. She had cheated on her boyfriend.

"Jung, Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Of course you can, why are you even asking?"

"Well, suppose I cheat on you. What will you do?"

He peered at her intently.

"Why would you ask me that?"

"Just asking out of curiosity," She tried to sound casual.

"I'll let you go," 

"What do you mean?"

"I'll let you go because if you cheat on me that'd mean that I was not making you happy so you chose to cheat. If I were enough you'd never have found comfort in another man's company,"

Oh. My. God.

What the fuck do I do now?

Amanda bit her lower lip.

"God. That's deep," She let out a low laugh.

"I'm a deep person, wanna discover how much?" He winked and leaned in.

"Sure, I do want to discover how deep you are." She leaned in, too.

Ansel.

On the other hand, Ansel lay on his bed rubbing his eyes.

No, he wasn't crying. He was thinking.

How can he get the girl he wants now that her boyfriend has turned out to be his brother?

He had to make a choice, it could even result in losing one of them or both.

He could lose his brother, right? They hadn't known each other their whole lives so that would not be painful.

Shut up, Ansel. You hugged him. You accepted him. You spent time with him. And he's a nice guy.

OH, GOD! WHAT THE FUDGE DO I DO??

Fudge?

Gosh, Amy is already influencing me.

I'll have to talk to her.

"I will talk to her, I cannot, cannot lose her." He mumbled.