Chapter 2

Yu Wan never thought she would hear Li Shen's name come out of Wei Shao's mouth. Her face slightly changed but quickly returned to normal, "President Wei, can I not go to tomorrow's wedding? I still have a lot of work to do."

"Who still doesn't have work to do?" Wei Shao turned to look at her, "It's important for people in our profession to network. There is a lot of people going tomorrow that I need to introduce you to. You can't be absent.""Don't mention it, I really thought it was a gathering of people from the motherland."
Because her boss has said this, Yu Wan naturally cannot refuse, "I got it."
"Haha, but I heard from President Wei that you talked to him for a long time."
"Dress a bit nicer tomorrow." Wei Shao concluded and subconsciously glanced at Yu Wan's feet, "Didn't I tell you to buy a better pair of shoes? Buy it tomorrow before the wedding, It can't be less than five thousand. I will reimburse you."

"......" This doesn't seem right.

"What's wrong?" Wei Shao's eyes swept over to her. Yu Wan hurriedly explained, "Nothing, I will buy it tonight!"

Although Lize Park is close to the western suburbs, there are some commercial streets nearby so it wouldn't be difficult to look for a pair of 5000 dollar shoes. Yu Wan went to her favorite brand and quickly picked out a pair of high heels to wear tomorrow.

5188 yuan. Now her boss can't say anything.

After buying the shoes, she had dinner in the department store along the way before going home with the shopping bag. During her master bedroom renovation, she specifically asked to install a bathtub. Yu Wan took a comfortable shower and walked out wearing a nightgown.

The sky had already darkened and it is quiet outside. She put her hands on the balcony railing and gazed at the villa area before landing her sights on Lize Park. At night the park is like a veiled woman, hazily beautiful. The streetlights clearly showed the outline of the lake.

Yu Wan smiled and enjoyed the evening breeze as she gazed at the park before retreating back into the apartment.
"Yu Wan recently returned from abroad with a CWP. Maybe she can help with Director Hu's daughter's wedding."
Because of how hectic the day was today, she thought that she would immediately fall asleep the moment her body hit the bed. However, after Yu Wan closed her eyes, her mind is filled with the wedding that Wei Shao mentioned. Li Shen wouldn't necessarily go to the wedding tomorrow right? Although he is an artist of Xingyao, he is really popular so his schedule must be packed right?

While she is convincing herself of all this, Yu Wan unknowingly fell asleep.

The wedding of Xingyao's Manager Guo will officially be held at 6 pm. Although Yu Wan did not personally take part in the planning of the wedding, she still arrived at the venue in the afternoon to see if there is anything she can help with. The wedding venue is at the Grand Europe Hotel, the most luxurious and largest hotel in A City.

The wedding sign has already been hung up at the entrance of the hotel along with a photo of the newlyweds. She glanced at the sign and saw the words "Groom Guo Gai."

In her four years in the business, no matter how weird the newlywed's names are, she would face them with a straight face and praise with a few words.

After she calmly accepted the name "Guo Gai," she walked into the venue in her 5,188 dollar heels.
"President Wei, can I not go to tomorrow's wedding? I still have a lot of work to do."
At the meeting this morning, Wei Shao focused most of the attention on this wedding of Manager Guo's. It is said that the newlyweds originally wanted to hold a forest-themed wedding and had even selected the venue already. However, the bride was unexpectedly found to be pregnant so they had to hurry the wedding to the end of the year rather than the one planned for next year. Although the planning was hurried, the bride's request did not decrease. She still insisted on holding a forest wedding.