Chapter 13: Marriage

It's really a coincidence. If Yu Wan didn't know that she didn't choose this place deliberately, she would have suspected that she was a serious stalker.

Although one of her house and Li Shen's house is a small western-style building and the other is a villa, they are both built by the same developer. They are two different types of commercial houses in the same community.

Since they are in a community, the roads of the community are naturally connected, which means that Yu Wan can reach Li Shen's door by walking downstairs and crossing a road.

A terrible coincidence.

The two of them didn't speak any more, and Li Shen was playing with Shiba Inu in the yard. Yu Wan vaguely heard him called the dog Lily.

............

Is this somehow a fierce revenge from the ex-boyfriend?

Yu Wan twitched the corner of her mouth and quickly looked away. Forget it, Lily is so cute, she will forgive him.

A luxury car slowly drove down the road between them, Li Shen look up, rub the dog and stood up: "I'm gonna go into the house first, see you in the game tonight."

"Okay" Yu Wan responded, she finally knew why the uncle of the villa next door would come out to practice Tai Chi every day, while Li Shen rarely appeared in the courtyard.

Because the uncle next door has no fans.

Although the people living here are either rich or respectable, ... there are also poor neighbors like her who are in the small foreign buildings. It's possible that one of them is Li Shen's fan.

After Li Shen entered the house, Shiba Inu followed in. Yu Wan closed the window and enjoyed the scenery on the balcony for a while, till her takeaway was delivered.

The security management of the community is very strict. Both the takeaway brother and the courier brother are not allowed to come in. If she want to take things, she must go out and take them by the owner. Yu Wan put on a down jacket and walked in the cold wind for more than ten minutes before picking up the takeaway.

She thought she would cook dinner for herself next time, even if it was a bowl of noodles.

After dinner, Yu Wan ran to the balcony and take a look. Li Shen and Shiba Inu were not in the garden, so she ran back and turned on the computer.

"The little prince" was already in the game. After Yu Wan logged in, she took the initiative to greet him: "I'm here." 

The little prince: Well, where are you, I'll come to you.

Fishing boat sings late at night: I'm at the emerald Lake.

Li Shen did not reply again. Yu Wan estimated that he was on the way to emerald Lake. In order to give players a stronger sense of realism, the seasons change with the seasons of the real world, so there is also a snowy theme in emerald Lake.

She doesn't know what emerald Lake is like in spring, but even in winter, it will not give people the feeling of gloominess. This lake is a bit like the lake in Lize Park. She wonders if there was a reference to Lize Park when the game was made?

However, in Yu Wan's heart, the snow at Lize Park is more beautiful.

Two more players came by the lake, a man and a woman, the woman in a red dress, and the man in a gray robe. Yu Wan found them familiar, thought for a while, and suddenly remembered where she met them.

Aren't these the two psychos that killed her twice before!

Fishing boat sings late at night: I just saw someone who killed me before on the edge of Green Lake.

Little Prince: What?

Fishing boat sings late at night: When I first started playing the game, I somehow got killed twice_(:з」∠)_

Little Prince: Why did they kill you?

Fishing boat sings late at night: I don't know, but they killed me for no reason _(:з」∠)_

Little prince: I'm coming

These simple two words, calmed Yu Wan's heart, Yu Wan only then realized that, When she saw them, she first talk to Li Shen about it.

It didn't take long for Li Shen to reach the edge of emerald Lake, but the two who had killed Yu Wan hadn't left yet.

The little prince: These two people have been hung up on the forum before, saying that they maliciously killed the low-level player

Fishing boat sings late at night: ...

No wonder she stood here with this fifty-ninth-level number for so long, cause they ignored her.

The little prince: They killed you twice?

Fishing boat sings late at night: Yes, they wanted to kill me for the third time. Fortunately, I ran fast...

Li Shen did not reply to the message again. Yu Wan was about to ask him which dungeon to go in, but saw that the "little prince" suddenly confronted the two by a critical hit, and the blood of the two of them dropped by half.

When Li Shen made his second sword move, the person who was attacked also reacted and jumped away quickly. The edge of emerald Lake lost its peace just now, and turned into a battlefield with splendid special effects. Yu Wan was still a little confused, but when she saw that Li Shen's blood volume drops, she instinctively ran up to refill him.