Chapter 7

The moment Yu Wan posted this to her Moments, she quickly received some replies from her friends.

Ningning: Hahaha. A wedding planner's knowledge is very well-rounded [laugh cry]

Zhao Xin: Is this the reason you play games? doge

Boss: Take a trip to my office.

Yu Wan, "....."

She put away her phone and rushed to the company. When she arrived at Wei Shao's office, he had just sent away a client. Yu Wan followed him in and stood across from him. Wei Shao pointed to the chair next to her and said, "Sit."

Yu Wan didn't move, "I'll stand instead."

Wei Shao let out a laugh and didn't force her. He went right to the topic, "I saw your post. Miss Hu wants to play video games with you?"

"Yes." Yu Wan bitterly replied, "She wants to play one on one with us."

Wei Shao muttered, "Look for a substitute."

"She said we have to go to her house to pk in person."

"...." Wei Shao stayed silent. This is indeed Hu Jiao's style.

"Also, even if we beat her, she will only give priority in looking at our plan. She didn't say she will definitely use it."

"Winning the game doesn't mean she will love your plan. She is giving herself room to maneuver," Wei Shao thought and continued, "How about this, in the next few days, you can stay home to practice and work on the plans. No need to come to the company to punch cards. Hu Jiao is Director Hu's daughter. Yu Shimin is the heir of Huanyu Film. Half of the entertainment circle will come and participate in their wedding. Our company mostly plans high-end weddings. There will be many potential clients on-site so Hu Jiao's wedding is very important to us."

"I understand." Hu Jiao knows the importance of this wedding. Wei Shao wants to use it as a stepping stone to get their company's name out there. For Yu Wan, this is a perfect opportunity to establish herself.

Besides giving Yu Wan some pressure, Wei Shao didn't forget to give her some sweets, "If you can successfully pull off this wedding, I will promote you to planning director."

When she heard there's a chance for promotion, Yu Wan felt Hu Jiao isn't so frightening after all. A planning director will have their own private office and a company car. Who wouldn't be tempted by this offer?

Yu Wan spoke with pride, "Don't worry. I will definitely get Miss Hu!"

Wei Shao smiled, "Then you can go back."

"Ok."

"Oh right," As Yu Wan walked to the door, Wei Shao called out, "I heard Hu Jiao seemed to be ranked in the top ten of the game."

Yu Wan, "....."

Thanks to her boss pouring cold water over her in a timely manner, her pride has been extinguished in half.

When she went back to her desk to pick up some stuff, she received the revised plan from Tu Jiajia. Finally, Yu Wan went home carrying a big bag.

The game takes up a lot of storage so it will take a while to download. As she is waiting, Yu Wan went into the kitchen to make food.

When she came back with a large bowl of fried rice, the game was ready. She installed the game and double-clicked on the "Hu" icon on the desktop.

When she entered the game, it broadcasted an animation of the game's storyline. After Yu Wan finished watching it, the game had her pick a nickname, choose her role and edit her avatar. This is the first time Yu Wan customized an avatar in a game. After playing around for a while, she sent a screenshot of her completed look to Zhou Xiaoning.