Chapter 19

This chapter is the final scene with Bella and the conclusion-Maybe-to our story. I'll probably add an epilogue at the end as well.

*Bellas POV*
I lwas planning out my plan to eliminate Phoenix from my life with the wolves.

"We need to do it on a day the Cullen's won't be near her so you guys can take care of her." I tell them.

"How about Wednesday. We could do it at a clearing on our side of the treaty." Jacob suggested.

"Perfect." I said then I thought, 'So two days from now. The sooner the better.'

"How are we going to get her there." Paul asks.

"I can ask her to meet me in the clearing cause I want to tell her something." Jacob replies.

"That'll work." I agree. "I need to go before my dad finds out I'm gone." I walk away while the pack walks into the forest.

I get in my rusty, old truck and drive away, cheering with joy that the slut will be gone in two days.

*Edwards POV*
The wolves had just told us what Bella was going to do.

"So are we allowed to forget about the treaty just this once." Emmett asks.

"Yes." Sam replies. "But only this once."

"We will have the Volturi waiting in the wings to erase her memories. Hopefully then she'll leave us alone." Carlisle says.

We'll finally be gone if Bella after that day. Me and Nix can live our lives in peace. My family can live their lives in peace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's now Wednesday, the fateful day for Nix. It was sunny so we couldn't be at school, but we were waiting in the trees of the clearing.

*Phoenix's POV*
Although I knew the wolves would do no harm to me, I still felt tense when Jacob walked up to me before school.

I could see Bella in her truck watching us like hawks.

"Hey, Phoenix." Jacob said.

"Hey Jacob." I say. "What are you doing here. Shouldn't you be at school."

"I wanted to ask you something and actually, something happened and our school closed for a couple days." He lies.

"Lucky. What did you want to ask me."

"I need to show you something in a clearing out near my house. If that's ok."

"Of course. But how are we going to get there."

"Motorcycle." He gestures to his sleek black motorcycle.

Bella's truck started up and drive away, to the clearing to my supposed demise. When really the tables have turned quite a bit.

"Hop on, m'lady." He says in a fake accent that I don't even know of.

"Such a gentleman." I tease and put the spare helmet on.

He puts his helmet on and gets on. I follow in tow, putting my arms around his waist for dear life.

He must of felt my tenseness and how nerves I was.

"It's going to be fine, Nix. We're not actually going to hurt you." He whispers in my ear.

Though I may be a Phoenix and be able to come back to life, every wound I get hurts as much as it hurts humans. I would be in so much pain if one of the wolves actually hurt me.