Part 17

Mahir aparted from her .... goes walking towards the car bela goes behind calling his name but sat on the car started went....Bela sitted in the middle of the road .....while crying...

******************

On Otherside mahir goes to his home saw everyone were sitting in the hall...
His eyes were strained with tears...messed hair... everyone goes towards him asked what happened ....
Mahir told watever Bela told him...ND how he left Bela alone in the road.....
But slightly slap land on . .his cheeks...

Sumi: Mahir are you my son? Mahir you left your wife left alone in the road that too in night time...do you have any sense...

Mahir:maa ...ur supporting her who lied to us being shravani till this time...

Sumi: except you ....we all know that she Bela not shravani...I told her to tell truth on your birthday ....but she denied bcz she doesn't want you to get upset on your bday ...

Andy: Mahir now go nd bring her here...

Mahir:dad....

Andy:just shut ur mouth and goo....

(So except mahir everyone knows the truth)

Without speaking mahir left the house...
Goes to place where he left Bela ..

*************

Bela heard the horn sound behind her....so she turns saw mahir was standing there ... without wasting a tym Bela runned towards mahir hugged him tightly.....

Bela:am sorry ...

Mahir Broking the hug

Mahir: let's go home!!(ignoring her he sat on the car)

With full of slience behir reached sehgal house .... both entered mahir ignoring everyone he went to his room ...Sumi went towards Bela hugged her....

Sumi:You don't worry beta....he will be okay soon....

Bela nodded.....

Sumi:you go nd change ur dress ....

Bela nodded went to their room....

***********

She entered the room saw mahir was working in his laptop with serious face....
Without speaking she went to wardrobe taking her dress she went to washroom
After changing she came out of the washroom ... went to balcony stand there seeing the stars.......

Bela pov's

Thank God ....I told him everything Today
Am lil relief now has he knows the truth now....but now he will hate me for sure...
It's all fate ....

Bela seeing the sky lost in it.... after some mins .... went to room saw mahir was sleeping in the couch...so she went towards him without disturbing.. caressed his hair ... pecked his lips
Went to bed lied .... while staring at mahir she slept.....

******************

Next day Bela woke up early freshen up went to downstairs nd saw Andy reading news paper... wishing him good morning
She went to kitchen helped Sumi in cooking.....then taking coffee she went to their room kept in the table for mahir
Return to kitchen.... continue helping Sumi in making breakfast .....after cooking Bela kept everything in the table....she saw mahir coming from downstairs in his suit....so without glancing anyone he went out....

****************

2days passed like that mahir never talked Bela or his family.....he ignored them .....A night mahir came home at night ....he went to his room saw Bela was not there... taking the towel he went washroom ...after that he went to downstairs ...he sat on dinning table waited Bela to come nd serve him...but she didn't ...so he served himself ate ...

While going to room collide with kuhu....

Kuhu:oh sorry Bhai.....

Mahir:it's okay...So where is your pyaari bhabhi?

Kuhu:Oh Bhai ...you don't know bhabhi went back to her home forever....she won't come here again...I hope now your Happy... anyways good night Bhai...

Mahir went to back to his room...

To be continued......

Hope you guys like it
Ignore the mistakes 🤗